FRK Rape fetish?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mazda7fb33, Dec 16, 2004.

1. mazda7fb33

mazda7fb33 Guest

what does it mean if a girl tells you she has a rape fetish, where simulating a rape "session" turns her on. what is this a sign of? and FTR i already know she has had a somewhat abusive past. i just want to know what im supposed to do, she asked me to do it to her :ugh:

2. 01000101

01000101 New Member

im at the bottom of the list around here for being the correct person to respond, but it means she wants to be submissive and for you to take charge

"rape" her :shrug:

use safe words when you play tho.

3. deaddweeb

deaddweeb Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER! OT Supporter

i've had that feeling of wanting to kind of play a scene of rape.

4. mazda7fb33

mazda7fb33 Guest

what i meant by she wants me to "rape" her is that she wants to wear some clothes she doesnt care about, and she wants me to chase her in the woods, knock her down and rip her clothes off and be extreemly forcefull.

5. XpLoiT

XpLoiT Guest

that is what i would assume

6. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Very common actually. Doesn't really mean anything, as far as her desire to be really raped. It's all a control (Sub/Dom) kind of thing.

My wife and I love that rape game.. ;)

7. just come home early or something one day, surprise her, just knock her to the ground, call her names, rip her clothes off, slap her around a little, force yourself on her, fuck her everywhere, treat her like a piece of shit, i'm just guessing at what to do here as no chick's ever asked me to rape her, but if my wife did, that's what I'd do.

8. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Before she brought this up to you, what was your sex life like? Were you guys rather vanilla, i.e., lights off, missionary position only etc., or somewhat freaky?

If you really haven't done a lot of Freaky stuff you may want to tell her you'd like to start slower. Start with some forceful/rough sex, a little pinching, scratching, biting, choking, come up with some safe words like Red light and yellow light . . . this way she can say "stop" and "no" and you won't get worried that your hurting her.

If you're not comfortable with what she is asking you, explain your feelings. Ask her for somemore details, like are there certain things she doesn't want you to do, are there certain things she'd like you to do (i.e., lightly slapping her face, holding her against something while she struggles, using bondage to restrain her during sex).

9. xela

xela So say we all!

I love it. It's always been my favorite fantasy!

10. _syn

_syn New Member

abusive past=strange sexual desires

A lot of women have VERY strange sexual personas without having been abused but any kind of abuse, (at an early age esp.) will almost carve it in stone.

11. LuvlyLicker

LuvlyLicker Guest

haha... I guess we DO have weird fantasies... I sure have a rape fantasy.

12. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

Discuss it and then sit down and discuss it again. Make sure you really understand what she wants and she really understands what she wants. Plan it out. So the spontaneity is gone.....the anxiousness will replace it. Its very common to have this type of fantasy.

13. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

this requires lot of planning or it could go over the edge fast

14. CarterInsomniac1

CarterInsomniac1 New Member

:werd:

Definitely talk it over a lot, you don't wanna end up triggering a cycle of more and more freakiness that you can't control. Have her call in to Loveline =P

15. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Anticipation is a great aphrodisiac. You could start be "prank" calling her and breathing heavy into the phone. Create an email alias and send her random emails describing how you like the outfit she is wearing, like you're stalking her.

16. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:mamoru: :noes: Oh..i don't know. Its kinda amusing when you start to realize that your level of freakyness is boundless.

17. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

When you find yourself in a dungeon attached and spinning on a giant wheel wearing a barbed wire tutu, while someone throws cool whip coverd rubber chickens at you...you'll realize your level of freakyness is boundless.

18. FireIce

FireIce New Member

Agreed. It's by far my favorite.

19. CarterInsomniac1

CarterInsomniac1 New Member

This ain't regular freakiness, this is sending him on a RIIIIIDE IIIINTOOO THE DANGER ZONE

20. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Okay, now thats just silly..

21. AngelsWing

AngelsWing New Member

:bowrofl:

22. videogrl

videogrl Guest

:bowdown: :rofl: were can i sign up??? :mamoru:

23. videogrl

videogrl Guest

I know many people here say that a person past doesnt really matter, I agree but I still say be careful. By abusive do you mean her parents beat her another SO beat her or was she raped? If she was raped discuss this w/ her. You might be surpised it may come up while playing rough even though she feels she is over it. I know a few girls and including my self while getting too rough feelings came up again.

And dear you do not sound comfy at all. I would talk to her. And what freaks you out about it?

Like some one else already said start off slow. Blind folds are great and so are scarfs to be tied up w/. :naughty:

24. STR8OUT

STR8OUT New Member

yeah a couple ex's of mine had this fantasy...I never really liked it though. I played the part a couple times but i always felt wierd because I hate rapist.

Choking her was really fun though...lol

25. AngelsWing

AngelsWing New Member

:wavey: :spank: