Rape fantasy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by coughlin's law, Aug 27, 2006.

1. So I found out earlier today that my GF likes the idea of a rape fantasy... but I don't know how to initiate one of those... what are some settings / ideas that I could work on?

2. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Well I have one like this to I guess. If this is not to far fetched...Its probly safest in your house.When she thinks she is alone or that you are out of town or something grab her from behind her blindfold her knock her down on the ground (forcefully but not to the point where it hurts her,unless she likes that of course) Tie her hands behind her back if you would like. I dont need to go into detail with this but i think you know what to do. Make her suck you off and if its not being done with enough satisfaction (or just to do this anyway) Punish her somehow and yell at her to do it however you would like. I few good :spank: would be helpfull. Tell her how dirty she is. You catch my drift. I would love for this to happen to me and I dont feel I need to go into detail with how I would want it sense I do not know your girlfriend, make sure you know her guidelines before doing anything though.

3. The Sirc

The Sirc Guest

That's kind of creepy.

4. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

:ugh:

5. The Sirc

The Sirc Guest

I mean the girl wanting that. It sounds like she's trying to replay something that happened to her.

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

pretend that you're a door to door salesman. she invites you in and you give her your pitch and giving her dirty looks or looking at her breats while sitting close to her on the couch. make her feel creeped out. keep inching closer which she would respond by inching away. put your hands on her legs which she would keep pushing away. then ask if you could have a glass of water. when she gets up and turns her back, grab her, put your hands over her mouth, drag her to the bedroom. remove her clothes, pin her hands down and have your way with her.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

this should be in freakishiat :mamoru:

8. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Beleive me it hasnt, and if it happened in real life I would most definately not want to replay it. I would obviously know it was him once I heard his voice or in some other way he would let me know. I wouldnt call it a rape fantasy I would say caught by suprise and being roughed around with fantasy lol. Its all in good fun.

9. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

probably has more of something to do with being wanted

10. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

In theory I like the idea but in actuality I would freak out and beat the shit out of my bf probably.

How long have you and this girl been together?
    Do you have good open sexual communication outside the bedroom?
    Are you really and truly ok with the idea of simulated rape?

Btw as lilo said this probably should be in fs. I know that there has been threads about this, if you have a sub search for them.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

move to fs this is "freaky" shit

12. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

not that freaky lol..but yeah...similar threads in our area...much better suited there ;)

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Not likely. An actual rape victim does not fantasize about this.

14. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Yeah I would do that to if I didnt know if it was my bf or not. Because I am actually terrified of being raped and he knows it. To many lifetime movies lol. So definately make sure you know its him, it wont wreck it if you get to see him as long as he acts the part

15. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Very true....for many the problem is that they can not forget it

16. Mallix

Mallix New Member

There was a couple in England that carried out an elaborate plan to fulfill a rape fantasy. It was so detailed, that the male had a friend kid nap his woman from a local bar after she left, tie her up, throw her in the trunk, the drive her to a motel, where the S/O was to proceed to carry out the "fantasy"...

Problem was that someone saw the friend "kidnap" the woman from the parking lot at the bar and called the cops. The Cops pulled the car over, opened the trunk, untied the woman, who proceeded to go apeshit at the cops for ruining a well thought out fantasy of hers....

I have no idea how the story ends and if anyone actually got arrested or went to jail... Moral of the story though, do it somewhere ALONE, where NOBODY else is going to even have a slight chance of thinking something is really wrong.

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Wrong, sorry.

I've known a woman who was raped, and her number one fantasy was - you guessed it - more rape fantasies.

My suggestion? Don't do the whole 9 yards break into the house crap. Instead, consider forceful sex combined with bondage. Tie her up, cut her clothes off (be sure it's nothing irreplacible!), and have your way. Leave her tied up for 20-30 minutes afterwards. Stuff like that.

Personally, I found she liked duct tape. Wrists behind her back, over her mouth. Get the expensive stuff, as it doesn't stick as bad. :noes:

18. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

might be better suited for freakshiat...but i share the same kind of fantasy :o

what i have always planned to do, when and if i find a girl willing, is to come home early one day and surprise her. as she comes through the door, dont say anything at first. grab her and throw her on the floor and get busy. as you start, you might way things that set the situation, like "im gonna fucking rape you, bitch"

not that i have thought alot about it or anything :o

19. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

be very careful....

she could always turn it around on you, claim you actually raped her, and your ass ends up in jail.

20. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Don't go for realism, because you won't be able to reproduce it. Let the real psychological parts of the rape fantasy exist in her head (or use hypnosis to live them out).

Instead just focus on the domination and selfishness of the rape and she'll be more than happy.