FRK Rape fantasy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PoXiC, Oct 30, 2005.

1. PoXiC

PoXiC Don't ask where I got my name

I'm kinda flirting with this chick who's fantasy is to be "manhandled." Is this evidence to a possible psychological issue, or is she just a freak? :coolugh:

2. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

i have the same kind of fantasy. just being forced on and when i say no he lkeeps going (knowing i really dont mean no or stop:mamoru:)but its more of me loving being submissive. i like the man being in control and making me feel like his whore. ive never been able to do this but with my bf. its great with him because its new for both of us and we're into and more so because i know he loves me. i know he doesnt really think of me as the whore i make him call me and its just all in fun. like for some reason having him call me his whore/slut makes me feel more like his than anything else.

so maybe shes just a freak. i try to think back on why i probably like this? i think its cuz when i was little i was just probably ignored a lot and it feels like im getting attention haha

3. PoXiC

Interesting. One of my exgirlfriend has a similar fantasy, but only when she gets reeealy drunk. She would ask me to pull her hair and call her names. The reason she was like this was because she was sexualy abusesed as a child, and was never able to deal with it.

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Some girls like it as kinky fun, some have been raped and use it as a way for them to come to terms with it by ultimately being in control of a rape. Manhandled and rape fantasy are not necessarily one in the same though.

5. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

It's possible something happened ... some people are just freaks like that though. Either way... thats who they are and what they like and it's probably not going to change for any reason.

Either way she is doing what she feels is natural just as any person. If you aren't comfortable with it... tell her but don't say something because you don't feel it's not healthy for HER. She's not going to change what she likes.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2005
  6. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

how do you kno that was the reason she liked to be "raped"?

7. PoXiC

Because she told me "It's kinda how I deal with it."

I took her to a psychiatrist once a month. A professional determined that it was not a healthy thing.

8. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

lol well yah, unfortunatly most people don't see anything associated with rape, BDSM to be good or healthy..
    :hs:

sometimes even i feel kinda bad or disgusted in thinking that way, or if i'm watching something like that.. idk..

9. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

I am amazed how many people in freakyshiat have said that she is a freak. A "rape fantasy" might just be her waying of explaining that she wants to be totally dominated and overpowered, which is hot as.

10. chellekat

chellekat New Member

My first fantasies were rape fantasies... I think it might just be how I came to terms with the whole "taboo"ness of sex... I mean, sure it was all in my head, but it wasn't really my fault. I would NEVER want to be actually raped (something too many people assume once hearing a girl has rape fantasies) but if I could convince an S/O to simulate it for roleplaying/kinky purposes... Who knows?

11. xela

xela So say we all!

I remember my first fantasy was to be raped. I felt so ashamed that I was thinking about something like that. As I got older though I realized that there is nothing wrong with it. :)

12. CBurgerjr

CBurgerjr League leading 49 HR in 1986.

Yea, I have a running fantasy about rapping XELA in an Airport Restroom.!!!11

13. xela

xela So say we all!

:rofl::bigthumb:

14. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

My ex used to have the same fantasy, and let me tell you, it was fucking amazing.

15. CookieMonster

CookieMonster OT Supporter

I got one of thoughs fetishes if a girl can control me while messing around its big turn on happened the other night. :hs:

16. RockChick

RockChick New Member

I have that kinda fantasies too... the turn on for me is that whole "being helpless" feeling... that's also why I'd like to be tied up but the man doesn't really want to... I think I have to show him how much fun it can be :naughty:

17. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

18. Shadygirl

Shadygirl Love is Life and Happiness

Thank you Bane.....that thread was oh so hot!!! I think I would be a little too scared to have a gun/knife and a possible stranger do something like this, but I love the dominating male part of it all. I would love to be blind folded, tied up and fucked. For whatever reason I can't seem to have this happen. Everytime I bring out the blind fold, rope, ties ot handcuffs he doesn't really get it. He puts them on and proceeds as normal so I kind of gave up on the idea. I want him to just do it, I don't want to have to explain what I want him to do to me...is it possible that some men are not into taking that much control, is he scared to hurt me? How do I make this happen without bringing it up? I have no doubts that if I said what I wanted I would get it, but I kind of would like to be surprised and if I tell him it will spoil it.

19. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi New Member

tell him... tell him harder... harder... harder... make me your bitch... things like that work for me... :)

20. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

lol if u wanna be cliche about it..
    :)

21. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Play rape is fun :wiggle:

22. xela

xela So say we all!

hahaha I agree!

23. turbolude_94

turbolude_94 New Member