FRK rape fantasy/reality

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

so this girl i was into sexually told me she wanted to be raped. a few weeks later i was supposed to pick her up and go for some lunch. i told her to meet me outside but she wanted me to come in, she came to the door in a towel and kinda paraded around in it infront of me. we laid down together and i began to give her a massage one thing led to another and we ended up fucking. she was hesitant to do so (but it really felt it was more like she was playing hard to get) and apparently she was embaressed because she hadnt shaved. we ended up having sex and when we did she didnt object at all and enjoyed/got into it etc. when it was over she goes "you just raped me".... it totally ruined the sex for me. I mean afterwards we went out to lunch and hung out for a while so obviously she doesn't dislike me for it.. I just dont get why she would say such a thing? was it all part of her fantasy/talking dirty or does she really think i raped her. the reason i ask is because i just dont want her turning around and using it against me. the entire ordeal really made me uncomfortable and i havent seen her since, talked a few times but nothing else.

2. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Youre worrying too much.

I often walk into my current gfs house and imediately grab her by the throat and literally, violently rape the shit out of her. All the while calling her a slut and saying anything else I think a rapist would genuinely say.

She LOVES it.

3. porsch1909

porsch1909 OT Supporter

:bowdown: My favourite post of the day.

And @ the threadstarter.....I think she was just fullfilling her fantasy of being raped...nothing to be worried about :mamoru:

4. XERQ

XERQ Guest

she obviously has some kinky desires, but don't worry about it as long as she told you beforehand that she wanted to be raped

5. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

same thing happened with me i made him feel like he was raping me because it was my fantasy but he got uncomfortable about it and dumped me for that :(

6. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

If she was cool with going out to lunch with you after the fact then you are probably ok. It was just her playing out her fantasy. Unless you know of many girls that go out to lunch with their rapists. :mamoru:

7. bigb14

bigb14 New Member

its not rape if she didnt say no

8. alex

alex My neighbor got the gas chamber awhile back for do Moderator

I do the same thing with my current GF. We've discussed it and we have a 'code word'. (A word that she'll say if she gets hurt/can't breathe.) But I knock her around and choke her a bit and she absolutely loves it.

9. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i've been raped before and i'm not sure how what y'all did "qualifies" as an actual rape... :dunno:

it sounds kind of strange to me - she paraded around in front of you, got into and appeared to enjoy the sex, and didn't say anything about not wanting it until it was over? it would be more plausible that you raped her if she'd said no somewhere in there....and i mean no as in no i really don't want you to do this not no i'm playing along with the rape fantasy i really want you to stop.

but to go along with it and then say "you raped me" after seemingly consentual sex.... that sounds kind of fucked up - unless she was just doing it as part of her fantasy? could you talk to her about it?

10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Since I can't be unbiased either, I stay out of this kind of thread :sadwavey:

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's one of my worst fears, and what has kept me from persuing any sort of semi-permicuous sexual life, it even bothers me to the point where when it is completly and utmost concensual, I have a hard time going through with it, if that woman were to call rape afterwards.

It genuinly has me worried. :(

12. razi

razi New Member

OP- she wants you to throw her on the floor and ravish her without advanced warning... but not without permission and not in an uncontrolled situation.

that being said, you need to talk to her in advance, and tell her how you feel about it- ie RAPE ITSELF is not something you do... EVER. You need a safeword so she can say "no, don't, stop" all she wants (she will), and an alternate if you decide to gag her (like snapping fingers as a signal). Tell her how uncomfortable this subject makes you, and make her tell you EXACTLY what she wants.

rough sex is not rape. However, protect yourself legally. In some states a girl doesn't have to even say no for it to be rape. She can even change her mind mid-swing. When doing this sort of thing she must have a way out and you MUST stop once she gives that signal.

You really need to talk to her. Make sure she knows what she said really freaked you out. Don't apologize for anything, however, and if in doubt, call a lawyer.

13. Iced

Iced New Member

Just enjoy yourself

14. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

the code word should be "seriously"

15. korrosion

korrosion New Member

QFT, look what happened to the duke guys, all the mud they got pushed through and then she recanted her story...

16. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

thats pretty much a guys worst nightmare. something like that can ruin your life for good, even the rumor of it.