FRK Rape fantasies

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Jul 14, 2005.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I’ve had vague rape fantasies all my life. They aren’t detailed really. I can imagine the detail if I try but mostly it’s just a desire to be overpowered and forced to perform sexual acts by a threatening male figure.

I imagine being pulled into a dark alley and forced to my knees by a man in a stocking cap with a knife. He holds the knife to my throat as he hastily unbuckles his pants to expose his hard cock. He then forces me to suck his cock as he holds the knife dangerously close to my eye. The thought of this scenario makes my heart pound and makes other tender spots grow wet and throb.

I also imagine being in some sort of work situation with a group of male co-workers and have them force me to service them. I imagine me lying naked on a conference room table with 5 or 6 men around me. They use me in every way they can imagine as I plead to be released. Again, it’s not a solid fantasy with specific players. It’s just a vague scenario that gets me hot.

Here’s what I want to know.

I’ve never been in a position to play out this type of fantasy and I wonder, if you play this out with someone you know does it translate well? Can you really feel the danger, the threat aspect and the fear or does it end up being play acting with the knowledge that no real harm will come to you?

If you have achieved a realistic rape scene how did you accomplish it?

2. _syn

_syn New Member

The conundrum dredged up by this sort of fantasy is a bitch, I've worked through a few ways to help it achieve enough realism to be effective though, none that I'll be sharing here however. :)

3. TigerInATrance

TigerInATrance New Member

Hanging ten out on space and time... Redefining Di
    It's not easy at all... My last GF and I were able to pull it off once out of a few different times trying. I snuck into her house late at night in a ski mask while I was supposed to be 1000 miles away and held her face first into a pillow with her hands under mine on the back of her head without saying a word. Tore her panties off and had to use a good bit of strength to hold her legs apart. She said that she realized it was me as soon as she felt my cock inside her, but played along after she did to the point of getting one of her hands free from my grasp and scratching the fuck out of my arm (I did really like that part...). I didn't really find it that great a thing, but she'd always had fantasies about it.

The other few times I had tried to act out the fantasy she knew what was going on and took complete control before I could even get it going... This one time though she said before she knew who it was she was completely horrified butstill kind of turned on.

A quick aside for frame of reference, I'm a switch who leans to the sub side and she leaned to the dominant side and it made it a little bit difficult to have to absolutely top her the way you do to make it feel real...

4. FairyTat

So you responded to just tease me. :nono: How bout just a couple of hints? :naughty:

I'm sure if we made a list of people here that could convince a woman that he means to really harm her if she doesn't submit your name would be sure to appear.

5. FairyTat

You get points for effort on that one. She must have really wanted to act it out. What a good boy you are for trying to fulfill that very difficult fantasy. :bigthumb:

6. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

My ex wife's only fantasy that she ever shared with me was to be tied up to a tree int he woods naked, raped and left there for awhile. Her issues were with control and power, and was horrified at any point where she felt like she was trapped. I tried it with her once, and she completely freaked out and started bawling. Needless to say we never tried it again.....

7. _syn

_syn New Member

Needed more gag.

8. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Depends on how its played out. The fear and danger element can easily still be there, but obviously only to an extent.

If you are both into the scene, it can be really hot, and pretty fuckin realistic... even with someone youre really close to and trust. The trick is not to break character, the rapist especially. Throw in stuff like wearing a mask, holding a knife or gun, "breaking in", etc, and it heats up even more.

I once "broke in" to my own house. She didnt know I was going to do it, but we'd been talking about play-rape a lot. She fell asleep in her PJs (usually sleeps naked), and was all bunched up under the covers. I put on some old clothes I never wear, a splash of cologne from a sample I nabbed earlier in the week (I never wear cologne), a ski-mask, and got one of my very large knives.

I snuck into the bedroom, crept onto the bed, slowly pulled the covers off of her, then straddled her. She was sleeping on her stomach, and as soon as I started to come down on top of her, she stirred a bit. I grab her hair, snapped her neck back and with lips right next to her ear told her, "Shut the fuck up if you want to live. Look at me and I'll fucking kill you. Just lie still and I wont gut you like a fucking pig."

Then I slid the knife to her throat and traced it around to the back of her neck, letting her feel the sharpness. I cut off her shirt and pants, she choked back a scream. I fell onto her, back at her ear, knife back to her throat, this time pushing the point into her skin so she could really feel it, "Thats right, keep quiet so I dont have to make you quiet. I wouldnt mind fucking your corpse, bitch, remember that."

I pulled my very hard cock from my pants and rammed into her. She was already wet, so wet her thighs were wet. I dropped the knife next to me, clamped my hands around the back of her neck and pounded into her. I pushed her head into the pillow hard, watching her struggle to pull air in from the side of her mouth. Whimpers from her, me crashing down on her again, hand around her throat, "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

I squeezed her throat shut, rammed into her as hard as I could, bottoming out, hurting her. I knew she'd cough when I let my hand go. I wanted her to. I let go, she gasped for air, then coughed hard. I grabbed her by the hair, forced her face into the pillow and kept fucking her as deep and hard and painful as I could. She was screaming at this point, with every thrust, screaming into the pillow. We both came. She just laid there, still whimpering. "Tell anyone about this, and youre dead, bitch."

I threw the blankets over her and ran. I came back in about 10mins later, through the front door. Hopped into the shower to rinse off, then went downstairs to her. She was sitting on the bed, still naked, shredded clothes under her. I pretended to know nothing, "What happened??!"

We kept the game going the whole night. She cried in my arms telling me all about it, I kissed her and told her it was alright, and that we'd get him, and that he'd never hurt her again. It was deliciously twisted.

9. FairyTat

:bigthumb: :noes: :bowdown:

10. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

At any point did she know it was you?

11. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

At this point, it starts to seem like high maintenance.
    Pretty hot though.

12. Technik

Technik OT Supporter

I'll rape you, PM me your address :noes:

13. DuFresne

DuFresne Guest

I wish a female would rape me :naughty:

14. phigity

phigity New Member

BaneBoi: that post was awesome. thats exactly what me and my girl are planning one day.

we're played around some and it gets really intense. we've messed around in the car and outside a few times. it's something about someone telling me no or to stop that drives me crazy. lastnight we were downtown and walking around and when we got back to my car i threw her up against it, pressed my hard dick against her ass and yanked her hair back until her neck wouldn't go any farther. i grabbed her throat with the other hand and asked her if i could fuck her. she told me no and that really set things off.

tonight we were out driving around. we stopped at the airport to watch the planes take off and started messing around and she stopped in the middle of it and grabbed my face hard and told me to get off of her. i grabbed her hand from my face and twisted it behind her head and grabbed her hair also so i was holding her wrist and hair with one hand. this left my other hand free to control her. i ripped her shirt up and sucked on her nipples and asked her how she liked it and she told me she hated it and to fuck off. it was on after that. it ended with me bending her over the back of the seat, holding her down, hand under chin telling her if she made a noise i'd stop fucking her.

we both really want to do the concensual rape fantasy but still working on figuring out what we both want out of it. we are big in force-play, power, control, and dominance. we normally start out with some kind of very strong force play and it's not for the timid by any means. very agressive control is what i get off on. the first time we did this i had her head pinned between the headrest and window of my car with my other hand over her mouth. the look on her face i will never forget. it was of sheer fear, pain, loathing, hate, and with all of that, love.

you can make it as real as you want to. be very careful when using props such as knives or guns. while they intensify the effect, they can cause a great deal of harm. one of the most important things after having you fun is to hold each other and make sure everything is ok. make sure she knows it was a fantasy and not for real. let her know you love her and that you'd never really hurt her. people can get so into it that it's hard for them to come out of it. however you decide to fulfill your fantasy be careful and plan ahead. also please don't forget to post it on here. i read what baneboi posted and my girl moaned from hearing it. she loves the idea even more so now.

vbmenu_register("postmenu_38937234", true);

15. i have had fantasies like that before. But unfortunaly no good stories to go along with it.

16. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Yeah, as soon as she heard my voice. The props were just to make it easier for her (and me for that matter) to pretend I was someone else.

Nah, I'm all into the game. That shit was just as hot as the act. Well, okay maybe not as hot... but it made the act as a whole that much better. :)

:rolleyes: ;)

Thanks. Right on, I love playing the "no" game. Yea for play-rape! :wiggle:

Yeah, that should go w/o saying, dont fuck around with guns or knives unless youre careful. I made sure she was awake before I put the knife to her throat. Too easy for someone to wake up startled and push themselves into the blade.

Gunplay is sexy too... but there is just something about the sound and feeling of a blade against flesh that drives me nuts. :naughty:

17. FairyTat

:fawk: :gtfo2:

18. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:Ownedd:

19. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I would be extremely selective with who I would possibly act this out with, but I might want to try it (since I'm a stubborn switch and all :hs: )

20. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

In the middle of sex I got on top of my partner and told her to say no and fight back. She struggled for a bit but it was more playful play rape.

My fantasy would be to have a girl get a hotel, knock on the door pretending to be room service, and then rape her. I think most people could not handle something very realistic, but it'd be fun as hell IMO. :naughty:

21. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

One of the best things ive found is to do it doggy style and compress your girls whole body with yours (your arms etc) and just push down, Works well, but I think me and my So would just start laughing, I couldnt pull it off. :hs:

22. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

if my girl wanted to do this, id want to find a guy. she wouldnt know him so theres no safty feeling of someone she knows, it would make it more real. she woudl have to be 100% she wanted to do it, cause once it started, theres no stopping. i like the idea but it was hard enough to get her with another guy in a friendly situtation.

so if your gonna try it, try and meet guys, explain shit upfront and try and find the right guy. id do it :)

23. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

can't rape the willing ;)

top story.. that last bit made me :rofl: though... :big grin:

24. phigity

phigity New Member

i love the feeling of a cold knife blade against my skin.

25. Eris

Eris Yes please

too much to read! but def a BIG curiousity for me ......