SRS Ranting about ex v.shitty friendship

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ia_cox, Aug 24, 2007.

1. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

Trying friends with an ex. She and I broke up in Jan., finally ended contact for a while in April, re-initiated contact in July, been friendly ever since. Did end up fingering her and almost fucked her until she remembered she had a bf :hsugh:. Anyway, she's fucking nuts and not that attractive, and honestly there's not much of me that wants to date her again. I'm not jealous that she has a new bf that she's fucking, mostly because I know how fucking nuts she is about sex.

anyway, we're trying being friends. She had an aunt die that she was close to and I helped her through it (her bf is five hours away, so she wanted the guy that could hug her...whore). Gave her back rubs and shit when she was having a hard time. She helped me once, when I had a nasty car wreck. and I was appreciative. however over the course of dating her I made time for her, helped out when I could, just to constantly get nothing in return. I'd hoped friendship with her would be different. No. However I'm different in the fact I don't tolerate it anymore. It amazes me she can actually continue to take and take and take from people and not give anything back.

Just a rant to get it off my chest.

2. Way_fast_Whitey

Way_fast_Whitey Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad, I beat

youisrite

3. SuperGriff34

SuperGriff34 OT Supporter

im basically in the same situation bro, i feel yah man, just go out and have some fun and get your mind off some shit

4. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

I'm not too worried about it. I'm able to live just fine with out her in my life at all. I considered it a favor to her to be her friend, but fuck when she's a selfish bitch :ugh2:

and btw got drunk tonight ftw. God I love college...

5. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

There pretty much no point in being friends with a girl like that...fuck and chuck is about the only reason

6. Fotenks

Fotenks New Member

Stop being friends with her. Cut her dumb ass out of your life. She is using you, kick her in the god damn teeth to show her that you want out.

7. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

:werd:

8. Hellcat

Hellcat New Member

Ditch her. Don't even be friends, she is just using you to get what she wants, whether its emotional fulfillment or what-the-fuck-ever.

9. ia_cox

ia_cox Active Member

:werd: either that or cut off emotional support and learn to use and abuse her...whihc I know deep down is how she wants to be treated.