SRS rant rant about a girl...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Nov 29, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Bwahahahah this is a great situation I'm in...ok my friends interested in this girl but he's extremely shy and makin all these excuses why he cant ask her out....*blah blah blah*...so he wanted competition so I told him I'd help him by competiting but I'm not interested in her as a gf heh. So I've been talking to her and shes cool and all, and we are comfortable making fun of each other, making faces at each other, and she told me some basic information about her (i.e. age, nationality, where she lives, where she dorms, etc..). Now I borrowed some papers from her and told her I'd give it back to her in 1 week(holidays = no sk00l), but she demanded that I goto her class today and give it to her, but these are just notes and not important, I dunt see why she would need them this weekend. Then when I showed up and returned them to her, we were once again "playing" around...then I just asked her for her number and she inputed it into my phone, and at the time I was carrying around a Star Wars burger king toy and she was lookin at and playing with it, and looked interested so i offered to try to get her one and she agreed...so i told her i would try to find that Burger King toy too and it sucks cause I found it and now I have to give it to her. So today I went to her classroom but they had already started so I called her and txted her to tell her to come out and then finally I caught her friends attention and then she saw me but didnt come out. I waited for 15min then boned out cause I had class so I guess I have to give it to her tmw..*sigh*

2. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

How old are you

3. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Um, what was the question?

4. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

I'm 24 and I know my english skills suck heh...there was no question just a rant...but everyones opinion is welcome heh :bigthumb: oh and I gave her the Star Wars Burger King toy today in class and she was all happy and surprised and felt kinda remorseful that she didn't come out when she saw me. Heh now my friend wants to really know if she has a bf so I told him I would ask on Thursday in class but its gonna be funny because right when I walk in and see her I'll just ask, it'll be funny hehe

5. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Oh okay. Rant on.

Girls make me crazy. But on rare occasion, I find it amazingly good.