SRS Rant. Part 1: whining. Part 2: other stuff.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Sep 17, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I'm not attractive enough to get ass without a lot of effort, and I act like such a little bitch sometimes it makes even me feel kind of nauseated, not to mention teh ladies. I don't want a lot of responses like "don't feel bad" because then I feel like I'm wallowing in self-pity and asking people to join in. I know the main problem is just confidence but how is it that some people just can maintain a certain relatively constant level of positivity? I am a / I'm definitely sick of this fucked up shit. What else is it, i.e. what else is there to say? I see all these guys who are obviously self-reliant, strong, kind of too macho, but still who don't give two shits. Then there are those people who are weak and they can even make a shitload of friends. One of the things is that I find everything so serious ... I am most at ease getting to the blunt truth of the conversation which is kind of a dialogue killer when it comes to small talk.

Other than that, my father slipped and cracked his head recently. He's okay, but he kept wanting to leave the hospital, so they have strapped him down in his bed and drugged the fuck out of him. He's 78 and can't remember things all of a sudden and I'm thinking maybe you should stop drugging him to death. So I'm coming down from college to deal with the hospital p.o.s.'s. My younger sister is hysteric about the whole thing, mostly because she sees herself as the only one who can deal with the situation, which is kind of true, so she is 1/2 of the reason I'm coming down. Meaning I need to help her and make her feel better somehow. God I love her. My mom is smart but she's such a pussy in some ways and she is so disorganized that she can't get anthing done.

There's a big fucking party in my suite right now and I left to yell about shit on offtopic. I'm sleeping over in my ex-girlfriend's room tonight because we are great friends. Don't worry, there's a futon - too much of the vag. is devoted to saying "move on, you are only hurting yourself and each other," so I thought I would preempt that garbage by mentioning we are both looking for other people to fuck and to date.

More to say I guess but obbiously the is a huge post so I will bore y'all later.

2. Metacomet

Metacomet Guest

Don't ever worry yourself about 'getting ass' when there are obviously other things more important at the moment.

You're dad's going to be just fine, people love to make drama and things harder then they should be (and it's fucking annoying I know.)

I'm just like you in that I take things pretty damn seriously and I'm easily stressed out. My advice is to stop caring about the things around you that you can't control:

Girls, parents, siblings, and the world around me are what piss me off/stress me out/ make me sad.

I'm sure it's the same way for you.

You see all these guys you mention who are obviously self-content and confident: Do you know why? Because they're fucking stupid that's why. You can develop that sort of confidence and self reliance yourself but it takes serious effort and commitment.

Concentrate on yourself and tell the rest of the world to fuck off. This doesn't mean be apathetic or selfish, it just means the only things that are really bothering you are your issues with yourself: and the drama of people around you.

I recommend tackling the issue of self-improvement. Become a stronger and more confident person because, like me: that's probably what you were meant to be: but things have dragged you down or stalled you from becoming who you need to be to be happy.

No advice REALLY helps. Just encouragement. Goodluck.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

First off all,don't call your mother that. Second , you worry too much. All worries in life are no real worries at all. You know a lot of souls are just too tight in their bodies ,cramping themselves in selfconsuming problems, you have to be a little bit more 'Jamacain' as i call it, you know relax girls are just people and you'll survive any conversation so why worry ,its even worse as it is always a win win situation. If you ask the girl out and she says no you can move on with your life, if she says yes you have a date. What is there left to worry about? Well as far as your 78 year old dad , its not unusual for people to want to leave the hospital, just say to your younger sister that she doesn't have to worry because its just your dad's character playing in this whole situation and that's just the way he is, and that he will get out of the hospital soon and other positive stuff to calm her down.

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Anyone that uses the phrase "getting ass" doesn't deserve any. Learn to think of women as human beings and you'll be on your way...

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Thank you for telling me what my values should be you useless fucking cliche of a sentimentalist. Let me explain something to you. I don't care if a hot girl wants to use me for ass. Double-standard? You know that PLENTY of girls don't care if a hot guy wants to sleep with them 1-night-stand style, so long as she really thinks he's hot. So don't tell me there's anything wrong with two mutually attracted people having a good time with each other, sans consequences. You do what you want for your misguided reasons and I'll do what I want for my extremely thought out, utterly benevolent reasons.

One more thing. You think I don't see women as people just because I can have sex without wanting to get to know them better? It's not like I wouldn't want to be friends with a woman. It's not like I listen to what women have to say less than I listen to what men have to say. I NEVER think of women as sluts, whores, hoes, or cockteases. It pisses me off when some desperate guy who can't masturbate enough calls a hot girl a "slut" because she hooked up with everyone except him.

If you want a full argument about values meet me in on topic or the vag. and start something serious.

To the other posters, thanks for the responses. I was really just in a bad mood, hopefully I won't be that way again any time soon. I'll refer to my mother as honestly and candidly as I wish too, but thanks for the rest. :)

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You're clearly on your way to happiness. ;)

7. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

For the record, Peyomp is a strong proponent of casual sex for everyone not in a committed relationship, including your widowed grandmother, the lunch ladies from my highschool, and all Sikh cab drivers.