RANT: girls who start shit out of nothing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by who?, Sep 12, 2005.

1. who?

who? Guest

so im chatting normally with this girl on msn, when all a sudden, she took something i said (something about going to lunch tomorrow), turned it around ,and called me an inconsiderate person.
    Long story short, i DID ask if she was free tomorrow between classes to have lunch, and she had 2 hours, so i wasnt asking her to skip classes or anything. So anways, conversation ended with her bitching me out and going offline right after without letting me explain myself.

this isnt the first time it has happened. This girl could change anything i say into something that would make me look like a bad guy. I'm sick of it, i was so close to just deleting her off my list even though shes been a good friend for about a year or so.

seems like shes doing it jsut for the attention, i cant even talk to her anymore because anything i say could suddenly be turned against me, making me defend for myself for what i've just said, which 99.999% of the time was not meant to make her feel shitty.

sorry if anyhting doesnt make sense and you would want me to clarify myself, it's late, im tired....

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

why do you waste your time with her? you know shes a basket case...show her the door.

3. who?

who? Guest

the thing is............. i used to like this girl :hs:
    ive tried really hard to forget about her, but whenever i talk to her or i'm with her, my mind just goes crazy and i want to be with her again. She just has something i really like, i dont even know what...

4. who?

who? Guest

ive been told to ditch her by pretty much everyone, but theres something about her that i cant let go of

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think they have your best interest at heart. move on... :hs:

6. who?

who? Guest

i was doing fine 2 weeks ago not talking or seeing her..
    then once she came online, i cant stop thinking about her!!! :rant2:

ill move on though, just so hard...

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

8. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

Truth be told.. people hate what they can't have.. therefore, you want her more because shes not always around or because of the fact shes always changing things to make it look like you're the bad guy.. which in that case, I would show her the door and say goodbye. Clearly, she is trying to make you feel guilty for no reason.. I think she is just trying to play mind games with you and that isn't a way to be treated.

Want my advice? Take her off your list and completely ignore her.. but in that case, she might wonder what happened and the same thing I said previously "people hate what they can't have".. might go side tracked and you'll hear from her more now. Heh.. if that happens, don't give in. If you do, she'll know that she has the "upper hand", and she take that to her advantage by continuing to tease you.. no fun.

9. GTSlow

GTSlow New Member

I have a friend who's wife is very much like this. She is always incredibly mad at someone for something. A couple weeks it just so happened to be me. I had invited my friend and his wife to my going away party (moving to Hawaii for school). I talked to them in person a week before, and I also made sure to email them. I assumed they would be at the party, but then another friend showed up and said they weren't coming because I didn't "properly invite them". This was a good friend and I was really hurt. I heard accounts from other friends how she was raving about me and how rude I was. Long story short, she's a dumb bitch and I'm glad my girl isn't like that. Good luck w/ your crazy woman.

10. Steve Grabacock

Steve Grabacock New Member

Sane women are few and far inbetween. Most ot the time stemming from their crazy mothers.

11. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

You sound fairly young. 21 or so?

If thats the case. Congratulate your self. You have learned early on what takes some guys half their life to figure out. All girls are certifiable crazy. The only reason we dont lock them all up, is cuz we need vaginas to have sex with.

12. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

I would suggest being a dickhead to her. She'll either

A) Never talk to you again
    B) Have sex with you
    C) B followed by A

This will be a win-win situation for you because all you really want from her is sex. If she's fucked in the head there shouldn't be any reason you want to haev a relationship with that.

13. danison

danison The Contrarian

Remove her from your IM contact list. Never talk to her again. The end.

14. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

Post said MSN conversation between you and her.

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

here are your choices:

1. get rid of her and live your life the way you want

2. keep in contact on the slim hope you land her as a gf. In which case she will be in complete control of the relationship and you will be pussywhipped.

Pick one.

16. Original

Original OT Supporter

I used to have a girl that would react something along these lines, any situation:
    "You look so beautiful tonight!" .. "pshh, so i dont look beautiful everynight or what?! do you think im not pretty enough for you?"

Let's say after a few months holding onto what I thought we had, I realized I should have ditched her a long ass time ago :greddy:

17. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

block her SN ;)
    Good luck moving on!

and BTW- I totaly thought this was a rant about me :o:rofl:

18. mastaofmurda

mastaofmurda Guest

:rofl:

19. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Block/ delete her from MSN, then you wont even see if she is on or think about msging her.

20. who?

who? Guest

holy shit, we might be seeing the same girl :eek3:

21. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Oh my... I don't think I would've even bothered to stop the car before shoving her out onto the curb:ugh: :rofl:

22. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Chatting with a girl over IM = no emotions, no facial expressions = many misunderstandings.

Personally, I'd say you're fool if you communicate with women in any other way that face to face. If you have to phone or IM them, keep it short - like 2 to 3 minutes TOPS and make a date to see them. End of story.

23. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

welcome to the world of women, junior.

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

You must tend to like insecure girls. These days I'm fairly cautious with girls that I feel "drawn" to. It almost always ends badly.

25. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:o :hs: been there, done that with men... is she mysterious? mysterious men get me goin :dunno: i'm intruigued and ready to learn more :)