MIL *rant* Dumb female insulted me about joining the Army...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by GochuBoy, Aug 30, 2005.

1. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Some female said, "You're dumb if you joined the Army. The army are for poor people" She also said, "Airforce is waaay better than the army" like the way she said that last statement was like AF is a higher class than the Army.

I was pretty insulted by that. She believes that the US Rangers is serperate from the US Army. :rofl: :wtf: :dunno:

She says, "The rangers do less work than the Army". How does she "know" this? Her sister's bf is in the rangers and aparently all he does is just go to her sister's place and hangs out ALL day. I don't think she has ever heard of ranger school and that her sis bf tried to sound all tough and said it was a cake walk.

I tried telling her that the rangers are a part of the army. It wouldn't get to her head. What a dumb bitch. And the reason why she says she knows this, is because her sisters' bf is a ranger at Lewis (weather he's in a ranger regiment or not I don't know. Could just be ranger qualified :dunno: didn't get into that was getting too pissed off).

She also says that her father was a general at the AF :bullshit: on that. I know its possible, but then again, the city she lives in doesn't fit the criteria of a retirement area.

I was getting fucking pissed of for one, because she was drinking and probably saying it to piss me off (even though she doesn't know me), and secondly, 'cause she's a civilian and acts like she knows more than me about the army, and third 'cause the god damn military bairing (sp) was holding me back to call her, "A god damn fucking bitch, that don't know me or anything about the god damn army".

I also tried to explain to her that the base pay is exactly the same for all branches of the US DOD. She just too stupid to realize.

Cliffs: Met a friend of a friend (both females), believes the US Rangers are a seperate branch of the DOD, says, Rangers don't work as hard as the rest of the Army, "People who join the army are stupid, and implies that the AF has more "class" then the army.

Pretty much sums it up.

Darkphantom...I'd like your 2 Cents especially.

2. Topgun

Topgun OT Supporter

should have kicked her in the face.

3. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Wanted to, but she is a friend to a mutual friend.

4. evan2

evan2 Guest

we are better then you.. we get secret we the af and better pay that yall dont know about...i get flight pay for flying my desk..its rough but i do it
    ask her what her dads name was and last duty station .. we could dig up some dirt..

so is eglin the only ranger school? if you went through years ago you might of known one of the instructors I knew... Ron geiger , lil short guy

5. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

I would find out info, but even though she talked all that garbage, I do have to respect her privacy. Don't really care really if her father was a General or not. Probably a General Discharge :mamoru:

eglin? :dunno:

6. DaRkPhAnToM

DaRkPhAnToM FML OT Supporter

eglin afb is the staging point for the 3rd phase of ranger school. its not the actual whole school. the main part of the Ranger Training Brigade (the instructors and shit)is at fort benning with detachments at eglin and other places where training is conducted

7. DaRkPhAnToM

sounds like pure bullshit and the bitch is retarded.

ask for her sisters boyfriends name if you ever talk to her again. and also tell her a Ranger you know says she is a fucking idiot.

8. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

Oh...

well, I asked for your two pennies.

edit: too late.

9. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

:werd: I will tell her that. But Alcohal was involved (with her not me) during the conversation. Blah...I'm not going to dwell on it, just wanted to let it out.

10. DaRkPhAnToM

and i highly doubt her sisters bf is in 2nd Battalion up at Lewis

11. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

possibly ranger qualified OR...pure bullshit.

12. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

but I call bullshit.

Oh shit, I'm supposedly going to see her tonight when I go bowling...

13. evan2

evan2 Guest

ahh I see, kinda like EOD school which is partly here too
    so when were you here if you are a ranger.. I might know some people that were in school with you

14. DaRkPhAnToM

i was in 3rd phase in march/april 2003

15. evan2

evan2 Guest

oh yea they were 01/02 ish times.. ok .. I was in the middle east then anyhow

16. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

:rant2: still pissed off.

17. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

but do people ever ask you for your trolling or even your 2 cents?

:hug:

18. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

thats how it should be:squint:

:mamoru:

19. FXD02

FXD02 New Member

Sheesh.....the bitterness. Although I shouldn't talk. I was in the Army and I come from an Army family. So of course I'm going to be a little biased. We all volunteered and we all have something to be proud of. I'm a chick and I get completely pissed off when someone tries to tell me about the military way of life if they haven't lived it. Just have to ignore them and let it go. Signal Corps Hooah!!!

20. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

It has nothing to do with her gender really. Just the fact that a civilian thinks that they know more about the army than a person who just got out that really pissed me off.

21. Capitals

Capitals Guest

who cares?

pretty simple lesson learned, civilians don't know shit about what goes on in the military (minus certian civilan DoD professions of course)...

22. brackac

brackac Fuck all of this. OT Supporter

Don't waste your time with her. She is just a stupid bitch and you will never win the arguement with her. But just for my 2 cents Army > Air Force.

23. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

I just found out that she was all emotional 'cause her Fiance wanted a break. :ugh: so she decided to take some of it out on me.

Now I should try to get in her pants and hump the shit out of her.

24. Zourn

Zourn 16-bit Ninja OT Supporter

No excuse as far as I'm concerned. :dunno:

25. GochuBoy

GochuBoy OT Supporter

A facial should clear things up.