:rant: assholes

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by jtl090179, Jul 8, 2006.

1. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

so today i was out riding running some errands and i came up on a lane closure on a two lane city road. i sped up a little to pass this old truck and the jackass speeds up to refusing to let me in. so i start slowing down and so does this fuckstick. i almost get forced into the cones and i come to an almost stop and someone behind lets me in. so i get back into traffic and when it opens up again i pull up to the guy in the truck. its an old man about 60 and his wife and theyre laughing and pointing at me. i rev on them a couple of times then i take off slowly. i go to the mall and park my bike and go into a sporting goods store to make a refund. i come out and mount my bike, and notice my foot slip.

some jackass put fucking gum on my left footpeg. i know it was on the peg because i didnt feel it on my shoes and their wasnt a trail of gum. i start peeling it off and its so fresh i can still feel the grittiness of the sugar and i can smell that it is watermelon bubble yum. at least three pieces. all over my peg, the bottom and sides of my boot, my jeans, everything.

Cliffs: fuckstick old guy wont let me in then someone (probably him) puts gum on my left footpeg

2. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

good thing didnt retaliate. old fucker in a truck = you squashed.

i probly woulda punched in a panel or broken a mirror off though :o

3. Arsenal4rs

Arsenal4rs BEES!!! MUTHERFUCKIN BEES!!!

I think I would have jsut gunned it around him provided there was room and traffic would allow for it.... not like some old fucker in a truck can out accelerate a motorcycle.

4. ChatChai

ChatChai OT Supporter

yup

I mean I feel for you. there are some real jackasses on the road but considering it was an "old truck" you couldn't of just passed him up. Unless he was speeding up and driving into your lane then I would have followed his ass and gave the old man a beat down.