GUN Range Report: S&W Sigma

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Joe_Cool, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

We finally took it out and there's nothing wrong with it. It's lightweight, has a good shape, feeds smoothly, doesn't jam, and is accurate.

The only thing I'd change is that the trigger pull feels a bit long, heavy, and awkward. Other than that, it's fine.

7.5/10

2. Joe_Cool

What's the matter? No love? No hate? No comment?

3. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

see, it CAN'T be a glock in sheep's clothing, because it didn't blow up on you. everyone knows that all glocks do is blow up. in fact, after i recovered from my last reconstructive surgery after my glockade blew up, i went to the local gun store to show off my stitches. i wisely stayed far away from the glock section of the store. sure enough, someone was there handling a brand new glock, dry firing it. i warned him, "hey, sonny. you want a hook like mine, you keep playing with one of those things." he didn't listen, and not even two minutes later, that glock fizzled right there in his hand. he was lucky that it was a dud. if that glock had really gone off, it might've left him with nothing but a couple of nubs and an eyepatch.

4. Redmouse

Redmouse Just looking...

:eek3: This is the first time I've seem someone post something positive about the Sigma... Is this the 9mm version you're refererring to?

5. Joe_Cool

Yeah it's 9mm. And other than the trigger pull, it's a good gun.