SRS randomness...help if you can.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SovietRussia, Jul 10, 2007.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

ok, i moved to madison about a year ago. i thought it would be fun, and i thought it would be easy to go out and make new friends and stuff. apparently i was wrong. i work with a bunch of old bitties, so i cant find anyone from work to hang out with. i dont go to school so i dont meet anyone there. i was going to whine about how i cant find any friends, but i have completely lost interest in whining. i have pretty much become lethargic in all aspects of social activity. i WANT to go out and have fun with other people, but i dont want to put any effort into doing so. its becoming quite a pain. plus i am judgemental of people just based on their looks and cant figure out how to stop doing that. i know this isnt much info....so if you can offer any advice, yay, if not...oh well. :hsd:

2. pippystarluv

pippystarluv New Member

there's not much to help since you're not willing to do anything... if you don't look halfly decent to being friendly, you won't attract any. your mentality of your situation is so to yourself; i mean i could understand that you got discouraged because you had a big expectation for this city... but you're totally putting yourself into depression mode, which is not good. take it from a very outgoing person... there's so many ways to engage with others. go to a bar, who cares, go out with your old coworkers, have some fun. stop being judgemental because you need friends!