Random thoughts

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Brian May, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Brian May

Brian May New Member

With all the past bullshit relationships, infidelity, lies, mind games, drama and worrying, it's a nice change to finally be in a normal and fulfilling relationship with someone I click very well with. For once I'm with a woman I can actually picture myself marrying whereas in the past, I wouldn't even consider it with all the lowlives and party skanks I kept meeting.

The past few days I've been searching through a lot of old threads here in the Vaginarium, mostly regarding infidelity, lying, and marriage problems and it seems as though cheating is commonplace these days, at least in the United States (I can't speak for the rest of the world). What are your thoughts on this? I'm interested to hear past experiences from those who've either been cheated on or have cheated.

IDB isn't all that great, yeah we did it properly. Vagina feels better IMO.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

That doesn't make it right, though :nono:

3. Brian May

Brian May New Member

I agree. I hate cheating. I was cheated on 3 times by 2 different girlfriends over the past 6 years :squint:

4. wufei

wufei New Member

:werd: few worse feelings in existence than to find out your SO went and cheated on you :squint:

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

well, actually, finding out your SO cheated on you is a good thing. then you just know shes a stupid whore who you shouldnt talk to ever again because shes busy stuffing dick into her mouth/pussy/ass every chance she gets.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

Granted, but being that it's your SIGNIFICANT other, means you presumably have deep feelings invested in them, and it sucks to find out that your feelings don't mean shit to them.

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

it does suck. time to reinvest.

8. ExquisiteImports

ExquisiteImports AZN

Cheaters suck. If someone is going to cheat then obviously they don't really take the relationship seriously or think about the other person's feelings. If you're not going to take a relationship seriously and want to sleep around, why bother being in one?

9. Brian May

Brian May New Member

QFT

My sentiments exactly :bigthumb:

10. big 1

big 1 New Member

ha. i totally agree with you guys.....try having your SO cheat on you then get another girl pregnant....thats why were not together anymore.

Drimmie, Im glad youve found someone whos mature and who appreciates you for who you are.

11. Brian May

Brian May New Member

Same situation here. She cheated and one of them got her preggo. They married a few months after that and she has been miserable ever since. That's what you get, bitch!

Thank you :)

12. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Cheating is just the practical alternative to dumping a person for someone else. It's easier because you don't have to take a risk on being alone if the new one doesn't pan out. All it requires in return is abject selfishness and a lack of any moral conviction, both of which seem to be more common in our society than ever before.

The above is more true for women than for men; sometimes men are just tempted by sex and haven't got enough self-control to turn it down. But then, self-control seems to be another vanishing trait these days.

13. Brian May

Brian May New Member

well said!

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

:werd: :bowdown: :werd: :bowdown:

Couldn't have said it any better myself. :bigthumb:

15. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

yup. cheating is such a pussy way out... so is having your options while youre still in a relationship. :squint:

16. notsousual

notsousual New Member

I hate cheating as well (who doesn't really? If they dont they're a waste of a person). And I recently found out I got cheated on in my last relationship. Luckily it's after the fact, things are way past over and done, I'm over it and moved on, and don't even speak with him any longer. So it was the best way to find out in my opinion. Still kinda stings and really sucks. Lol.

But I'm not sure what else coulda gone wrong in that relationship to tell you the truth. But now I know at least it wasn't my fault, the failure of the relationship. I mean, sure, I'm not perfect or anything. But in my eyes there was nothing I ever could have done to save it. He singlehandedly ruined everything by straying. Though I never caught on while dating, the effects killed our relationship in the end.

All in all I think cheating and dishonesty are the worst things ever, and the people that can engage in such activities need to stay out of relationships until they have all that crap figured out. It's not worth hurting someone that bad just to be selfish.