Random swelling :ugh:

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by hitmikey, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitmikey

hitmikey DRIVEN FROM WITHIN

I take:

fish oil
    multi vit
    allegra D
    whey protein
    CEE + diarg
    and i have a preWO shake and postWO shake

OK now that that's on the line I will make much less sense in describing what has developed into something like weird allergic reactions:

I have been getting itchy skin, random swellings-- in my hands, feet, on my body in random places sort of like mosquito bites (maybe that could be it).

the most recent is a swelling between my index and middle finger around the area of the bottom part of the index finger that just developed as i sit here at work

last night, while fully clothed i randomly developed a swelling on the bottom of my foot, and it (similarly) felt like it was coming from the joint in the bottom part of one of my toes. it felt like i was stepping on a metal pinball.

yes, i am going to the allergist ASAP, as i have food allergies and seasonal allergies but i wanted to hear about anyone who has been training for longer than i have if they have felt this ever?

also, i smoke pot, and im allergic to plants so that may also be a factor in addition to the supplements above.

2. Elfling

Elfling New Member

What other stuff have you been eating? Random swellings/hives definitely says allergy to me.

3. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

I have tons of allergies but have never had random swelling. Try taking a benadryl at night and see if that helps.

4. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

You ever been checked for Kidney Disease? Water retention from improper kidney function can sometimes result in swelling in the legs and hands.

What amount of CEE are you taking and for how long?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.