MMA Rampage: "I've Never Been Ashamed To Be A Part Of MMA Till Now"

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Guz200sx, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

lol, This guy keeps diggin himself deeper and deeper into the shit. I don't think DW is gonna want him back after all the shit he's talked.

Frim his blog:
    I was watching the fight this weekend with the director of the A Team movie, the movie crew & a couple of actors & I never been ashamed to be a part of MMA till now. The UFC looked like assholes this weekend. The main event was boring. I anticipated that because let's be real.. Machida is a boring fighter. But Shogun getting robbed like that was pretty cut throat. Then you hear Joe Rogan say you "you have to beat the champ to be a champ." & that made me think the UFC are full of shit! Not to be whiny here but I still don't feel like I've been beat in the UFC.. but I'm not champ anymore. If the UFC gives Shogun an immediate rematch because of the controversial loss then that would validate everything I have said about the UFC in my recent posts & why I'm pissed at the UFC. But yet he deserves one & so have I deserved one against Forrest.

The reason why I was ashamed of the UFC is because some people around me were saying that the UFC is becoming corrupt like boxing & asked me is that stuff real? Most of the people from the A Team movie were just watching it because I was watching it & they don't know much about MMA & were starting to get into it but last night they didn't have anything good to say about my sport. So I was so ashamed.

One good thing came out of the fight last night. Rashad looked more like a bitch. If he would have just tried to fight Machida instead of just nutting up he probably could have done better. I saw every last one of Machida's weaknesses this last weekend. No wonder TUF is editing Rahsad to try to make him look good cause they need all their fighters to sell tickets. They never should have tried to make me look bad cause I'm the wrong person to pull that type of crap with. Cause I don't give a fuck about the TUF show or about the UFC. There's not another fighter on this planet that can do what I do & they know it. I don't need them. All they did was fucken piss me off. & any fighter on my team who says they lost a fight because of my coaching can fucken kiss my ass & say that shit to my face. It's very easy to point the fingers when you lose. But I can't get into the cage & fight for ya'll. I can only fight for myself. & for all you UFC & TUF fans out there, here's a big announcement.... IT'S A DAMN TV SHOW! With how much footage they got & how much editing they did, they can make anyone look the way they want. This is my last time blogging about this damn TUF show. Just because I don't go into the cage when a fighter loses & cry all over him & hug on him makes me a bad person? I have many reasons why I don't go into the cage cause when I'm pissed I make bad decisions. So you guys say whatever you want to say about me, all the crap you want about Rampage, but one thing I'm gonna tell you is that Rampage is real & straight up Rashad is fake as hell. When I was coaching the show, I forgot that Rashad won the first heavyweight TUF show. I didn't think about the outcome or editing of the TUF show & them promoting their own. I don't see nothing wrong with that but don't do it on another guy's expense.

The UFC needs to get some new judges before I even think about coming back. I want the hardcore fans to go back & watch all the fights that you thought was kinda shady with the judges in the UFC & TUF & write down the names of the judges so you guys can complain & have a voice. Do your homework. This sport wouldn't be what it is without the fans. Its hard for me to believe that the UFC is so successful & has over 100 shows & can't tell who wins a fight. How is it that they can't tell who wins a fight on an important title fight? Me doing TUF 10 & seeing how they edited it now & seeing how Wes Shivers lost his fight is making me very skeptical about the UFC. Note to TUF: Anybody involved in making the TUF show do me a big favor... Don't look at me cause you're fake. Don't talk to me cause you're fake. Don't even think about me cause you're fake. & if you do you might just get cussed the fuck out.

2. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

in regards to "deserving" an immediate rematch against forrest, is he saying that the decision was controversial?

3. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

in his opinion, Yes. He has always said he wasn't on point that night but that he thought he did enough to win. And since he didn't he wanted a rematch but never got it.

4. Irvin Washington

Irvin Washington New Member

You can draw parallels to the fight between Rampage and Forest, while Rampage (rightly) lost the decision and wasn't given the chance for a re-match. The exact opposite has and will occur between Machida and Rua.

There's a lot of butthurt in Rampage's comments, but the general idea is spot on. :dunno:

5. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

so Rampage losing fairly decisively is the same as Machida taking the very contested decision?

6. Ghost of Swayze

Ghost of Swayze Ofcourse you mad

I thought Page won the fight :dunno:

but his blog is still out of left field

7. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

this

8. nainline6ftw

nainline6ftw Winter is coming

Rampage is FTW

9. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

Rampage just thinks the referee's and judges are supplied by the UFC. Just seems like a misunderstanding imo.

and yeah i think Rampage won the fight against forrest too. Forrest hurt Jacksons knee, somewhat luckily, but that was all he did that fight. He was obviously afraid to engage Jackson in any way, it was just a matter of time before Forrest got knocked out.

10. Irvin Washington

I said situation, not results.

11. Kuet

Kuet New Member

how is kicking someone in the leg/knee repeatedly and injuring their leg/knee in any way lucky? :hsugh:

12. Rojo Johnson

Rojo Johnson Active Member

Forrest did a lot more than just hurt his knee, and Rampage had 5 rounds to knock him out. Should be more than enough time.

13. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I thought Forrest clearly won the fight.

Rampage is really just picking any reason to criticize the UFC now. The UFC didn't have anything to do with the complete BS decision on Saturday, but they are attempting to fix it by giving an immediate rematch.

14. Ghost of Swayze

15. roose

roose Guest

16. Kuet

Kuet New Member

17. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

Gotta agree that Rampage/Forrest was close enough that the "you gotta really beat the champ to win a decision rule" should have applied. :o

18. Irvin Washington

I'd rather see a fight get scored for what it is and allow the ex-champ to get a second chance to hold the title. Everyone would prefer a decisive win, but it doesn't always happen that way.

19. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

Rampage looks worse and worse every day

20. Rojo Johnson

Rojo Johnson Active Member

I think the champ should also have to do enough to stay the champ.

21. Toodles

Toodles You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the w OT Supporter

Give him another month and we'll see him back in the ufc

22. Ghost of Swayze

oh i also used the performance rating too which shows Rampage 48 and Forrest 45

:dunno:

23. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

Forrest wasn't aiming for his knee dude, he was just throwing legs kicks. Rampage tried to half-assedly check the kick and it caught him at a bad angle and injured his knee.

Granted i haven't seen the fight in forever but Forrest was obviously afraid to engage with Rampage and all he did the the whole fight was throw leg kicks and a lot of punches that never connected. Rampage landed some good shots and had Forrest scared the whole fight.

It probably should've been a draw, but if i had to pick a winner i'd pick Rampage.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  24. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

machida decision was pure fucking GARBAGE. if he switched places with machida, and had the same fight, i bet judges would have robbed him.

25. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

POST FIGHT PICS OF THEM BOTH, NUFF SAID IMO.

[​IMG]