RadFad Flab to Fab

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by radfad88, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

Ok, Yesterday I went to the University's Rec center and had a "consultation" with one of their trainers... he assessed me with basic questions + electronic BF % reader thing. He's going to give me a skin fold test later this week when he and I both have the time.

Results were-
    height: 5'3.5"
    weight: 117 lbs
    BF % (according to electronic reader): 20.3%

My goal is to get that BF % number down to like 15-16... I'd like to get stronger and replace some of the flab on my body with muscle.

He gave me this routine to start on (feedback anyone?)
    MWF:
    Leg Press 3x15
    Chest Press 3x15
    Lunges 3x15
    Back Row 3x15
    ADD/ABD 3x15
    Bi Curls 3x15
    Tri Extention 3x15

TRS:
    Cardio 30/45 minutes

Sun:
    Rest

This week is finals so I don't really have a whole lot of time, I'm expecting to really hit it hard starting Monday. However, I did do yesterday's weights and today I plan on biking for 30 minutes once the sun goes down a bit and it gets cooler (currently it's about 80 degrees I think).

I'll also start a food log on Monday... honestly it's difficult for me to think about nutrition when all I'm worried about is studying.

before pic: (i'll get someone to take one of my back later once my roomie gets home.
    [​IMG]

2. lemans23

lemans23 PV - The Vision of Sound

Good luck! What's your major?

3. radfad88

Mass media but I'm a Soph. so I'm still taking core classes for the most part...

4. kilian

kilian You've got quite a treasure there in that Horadric OT Supporter

Ask neo22 or purevl about that routine, they are both pretty up there when it comes to that sort of stuff.

5. radfad88

ok, update. the internet at my apartment has been down almost all week so I haven't been able to get online at all.

Tuesday I biked 6 miles. Not sure how long it took me but I rode to my bf's house and back 3 times (1 mile each way).

Wednesday I went to the gym and did the routine above on my first post.

I'm still trying to get through finals and stuff so I haven't been monitoring my diet very much. I can say I've been making an effort to choose vegis over pizza, etc. and I haven't had a soft drink in a few weeks now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.