SRS Racing, uncontrollable thoughts...tired..stomache upset?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by lawnboy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

for the past week i have been having thoughts of inadequacy compared to my friends and they are uncontrollable. unless i have something to occupy me almost entirely i cannot escape the thoughts. I'm talking from the moment i wake up until i go to bed....its like theres a constant haze over my thoughts, like i cant even enjoy moments to myself like driving. Also, i have noticed my stomache gets queezy atleast once per day. I have also noticed that even though i am going to bed earlier and getting more than an hour more sleep than usual, i find myself more tired during the day.

I haven't had anything really bad happen in my life ever. I have always been an upbeat person and VERY optimistic. What are some possibilities? I can't stand not being able to focus on anything.

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

see a doctor

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

/thread

4. lawnboy

lawnboy Robert DeNigro

i was really hoping that i might be hitting on something i could do instead of medication....i dont really like the idea of being on meds :sad2:

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No one said medication :ugh: Going to a doctor, who is a professional and deals with possible physical and mental health, can help you more than us. For all you know he could just suggest seeing a therapist for a session or a few weeks to help you with ways to cope without medication.

6. awwwdreyawww

awwwdreyawww New Member

Your post describes my situation almost exactly, so I know how you feel. I don't know if it's depression, anxiety, or what, but no matter what I'm doing, my problems are always in the back of my mind, even in dreams... to the point where it affects my health.

While considering seeing a doctor, I'd recommend exercising. It's the best thing you can do for yourself naturally. Concentrate on your movement and breathing, and less on the bigger picture. The more you improve on this, the more your attitude should improve for the better.

Hope that helps you too. :hug:

7. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

hi audrey, long time no chat.

Yes, follow her advice. Start exercising but also go to a doc. If you do find yourself feeling a lot better, cancel it. Otherwise, go.