COMIC R.O.D the TV DVD set: disc 1 preview section

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by wraithlead, Jan 13, 2007.

1. wraithlead

wraithlead Representing the No Av crew

okay, so when you watch the eps, they have them all back to back with nothing but the intro and outro. all the "next episode" previews are in one section. I just finished disc one, and was busy so i let the dvd player keep going. man, i am soooooooo happy i did. they are hilarious. they aren't really previews, but set up like behind the scenes commentary.

am I the only one who has seen this?

and if this has been mentioned before, sorry. i have no sub and can't search. is there a longer R.O.D thread i could read?

2. 触手強姦姫 ap13

触手強姦姫 ap13 ………Anime Crew For Life!……… ……………………O Wait………………… …

the harddrive i have R.O.D on isn't plugged in. if it was i could check and see if mine have it. DVD dual audio rips and it came with a bunch of extra stuff from the dvd.

3. wraithlead

wraithlead Representing the No Av crew

i just finished watching it. if somebody recommends a link to some dvd ripping software for my pc i can do that. they are all pretty funny, from episode 4 with nenene poking fun at not hardly being in the episode, to episode 6, with maggie commenting on how parent-teacher conference reminds her of band and a boy lending her a 'recorder'...each one was hilarious.

4. Silmatharien

Silmatharien OT Supporter

I couldn't stand the TV episodes of Read or Die. :hs: