[QUOTE=913]Usually when people talk shit...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by MaineSucks, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3127572&page=6

2. TZ

TZ Banned

wow :ugh:

3. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

e-thuggin' it out

4. jonno

jonno New Member

this finding may or may not have been brought to you by jonno.

5. RalphL

RalphL Active Member

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way and theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont. dont say i didnt warn you.

6. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

dude is a mega troll

7. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

How has he not been permabanned yet?

8. jonno

jonno New Member

Listen up, faggot, do you really think youre hard because you grew up in the ghetto? do you think that makes you exempt from the rules of good posting? i thought they encouraged respect in the ghetto, but apparently you didnt learn that lesson. I pick little cockgoblin faggots like you and throw them against the wall between my classes ok? i got this kid to come to school with a gun once cuz i harrassed him so much, you know what i did with his gun? i shoved it up his fucking ass until he called me his baby daddy and then i shot two of his fucking toes off okay? so any time you want to get in on i'll be waiting with a loaded 12 gayge, got that, fucknaut?

9. jonno

jonno New Member

let me explain a lil something to ya....here is an unofficial pecking order as to whos opinion matters on this board

fazle
    smods
    mods
    og's
    regualr users
    lurkers
    op
    toeshoes
    whatdoyouwantoknow
    noobs with avs
    noobs without avs
    the odd chance someone's cat steps on a bunch of keys and accidently posts
    you

so shut the fuck up

10. jonno

jonno New Member

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

11. jonno

jonno New Member

Attn Noobs:

You Know What, Fucker? I Don't Give A Shit Where You're From, What You Do, What Fucking Color Your Skin Is, Or What Your Preference For Giant Cocks Are. You Are A Fucking Newb . I Will Take A Glove, Cover It In Glue & Broken Glass, And Punch Your Ass So Hard That Our Friends Down Under Will Say "that's A Big Ass Reaming". Then I Will Take A Giant Dildo, Shove It In Your Mouth And Ram It In With A Clawhammer. Thanks And Welcome To Ot.

12. jonno

jonno New Member

Fuck it you know what?
    No more Mr. Nice Guy, I come in your threads and I post so that you think someone gives a damn about your stupid worthless so called "life" well this is the end of the fucking line. From now on im gonna make your message board life a living hell and you cant do anything about it except burn, and if someone comes to put the fire out ill tear them down like a tree limb by limb just like I did you. I almost want you to test me just so I can unleash the beast on your sorry ass and be done with you forever so go ahead and give me the green light,faggot.

13. jonno

jonno New Member

You think this is a joke?
    Yea wishing aids on someones mother is real fucking funny asshole, so funny I forgot to laugh.
    If you want to talk like that to me why dont you come here and say it to my face so that I can answer your insults with a swift fist to your nose. Yea you have a lot to say from 432 miles away from me but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die.
    Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing
    I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type all of this up. Dont want anymore problems? I didnt think so...

14. jonno

jonno New Member

so whats it like being a mentally retarded white kid? I would really like to know. I will
    never understand what the fuck is going through your mind when you decide to start
    ethugging a 216 pound black man with namibian blood. Seriously.. either you are
    fucking crazy or you are ' the rock' either way, I'm not scared of you or your tiny
    little white man penis
    YOu don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a
    security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use
    them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self
    defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass.

15. jonno

jonno New Member

Y'all can all shut the fuck up. I'm a DKE and proud of it. I swear to god I went to hell and back to be able to call myself a DKE. I went through some shit that y'all could never imagine going through.
    One of our older brothers is a US Navy Seal and just got back from Iraq, he said that he would rather go through basic training and he would rather go back and fight for a week before he would come back and go through our initiation. Trust me, y'all motherfuckin pussies couldn't handle the shit that goes down for 5 minutes...
    Go on and hate on my fraternity if you want, I don't give a shit, there's nothing I can techinically do about it, but I think it's a proven fact that the only reason have for hating on fraternities is that they don't know, or are scared to go through what it takes to be apart of it.
    For those of you that don't know, DKE is an active chapter of what is known as the "Skull and Bones" the most secret society in the nation. More secret than the CIA, and possibly the NSA. George Bush, jr, and sr, were both Dekes, as well as both the Roosevelts, and Gerald Ford. We had 7 of our leading presidents, more than any other fraternity of common group ever. We were the leading provider for the Civil war, both north and south, we were the first fraternity in the state of Mississippi, as well as Alabama, and Lousiana.
    Y'all don't know shit about what I've been through, and until you come over and go through what I've been through to call my brothers brothers then fuck off. I don't give a fuck about anybody on here. So shut the fuck up.

16. jonno

jonno New Member

17. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

JONNO FOR FUCKING PRESIDENT..

I wonder if Jonno took some AMP tonight..i wonder.

18. forum95

forum95 Come see bout us OT Supporter

19. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl:

20. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

21. jonno

jonno New Member

fuck, i love those things. so hilarious

22. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

what a faggot

23. deznutz

deznutz New Member

:ugh: i hate that guy

24. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

I hate that peice of shit with a passion.

25. Lurker111

Lurker111 New Member

April Fools?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.