SRS Quiting smoking

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BlazingAltoids, Jun 21, 2005.

1. BlazingAltoids

BlazingAltoids New Member

Well I went to the extreme

I live in a rather small town so i went around to all of the convience stores in a 15min radius and asked them not to sell me cigarettes anymore. Most of the vendors were rather confused. Some denied me and thought i was crazy but so far it has be working. I dont remember which ones agreed to stop selling me cigarettes so i guess that is for the best. I also have to try to keep away from my friends that are smoking. I try to workout everyday to keep out the stress from building up. But i have found out that my lung capacity can really handle anything anymore. I also started a jar that is pack with about $100 within a week. I put 3 dollars in it whenever i feel like i need a pack, which is the price here in texas. I guess in like cali or nyc its like 7-8 dollars.

Good luck saving ur lungs, ur throat, and ur wallet !!!

2. johnny

johnny shit, baby

Ha, I did that for a while. It's amazing how much money collects in the jar.

3. seven

seven New Member

good luck, but honestly, telling vendors not to sell you somthing thing, i dont think it will work, since they depend on people buying from them.

4. Dirtydragon

Dirtydragon Guest

fuckkk i just quit smoking two weeks ago.. im dying heeeree i've been smoking for 7 years. I am 24 years old. I quit on my college graduation day