SRS Quit Smoking

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by vietboi812, Feb 24, 2005.

1. vietboi812

vietboi812 New Member

I've recentley quit smoking cigs and bomb. I really value the information that i've gained on this site and just wanted to thank everyone. I've been smoking cigs since i was in 8th grade and after reading one of the member's stories, i feel like i belong somewhere. I've quitted for about 3 days so far and i feel so much more full of energy. I feel for once "clean" in my life. I just wanted to say thank you everyone for your stories. It has changed my life.

2. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

You're welcome :) I'm glad you got something out of it.

Eligh's user text is a permanent suggestion of this forum. 3 days into it is pretty tough, and while not all agree with me on this, I think its tougher when you first quit than it is later. So, congratulations

3. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

Yes, you're welcome as the nukegoat said. I'm glad you found the information in this forum useful. Good job quitting smoking, feel free to share with us how you are doing from time to time.

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I quit smokin 2 weeks and 5 days ago. Its not easy but the benefits are undeniable. I commend you, the first 5 days was the hardest for me. Im currently usin the 21mg Nicoderm Patch. I didnt think it would make a difference, and for the first 2 weeks didnt use it, I caved and Im glad I did. Helps out big time. Also, check out Quitnet.org. Very useful info and support. Good luck stayin smoke free.

5. vietboi812

vietboi812 New Member

Thank you all for your kindness