SRS Quit Smokin....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kcomps, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

I have been with my boyfriend for about 8 months now. I quit smoking weed when I started dating him because he is not into drugs of any kind. I mean he can be around people who are smoking weed, but he does not want me doing it in any shape or form, not just weed but any drugs. I have not smoked for about 6 months but off and on I have taken hits or a bong load which sent me to high heaven..and regret doing it after I am all stoned....is that a form of relapse? is that a bad habit to be picking up? Just wondering, thanks.

2. undirected

undirected Guest

Depends on how you look at it...

A relapse defined in the context of a recovery program would include the events leading up to using any drug to change your state of mind after not touching a substance for a certain amount of time as well as the actual use itself.

If you are not working any kind of recovery program and occasionally take a bong hit, there's nothing wrong with that... However, if you feel guilty after doing so, you might consider WHY that's the case. Is it because you feel like you're disappointing your boyfriend, or yourself?

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

yes it is

you did the right thing by stopping drugs, but for the wrong reason. success will be limited