Quicksilver itunes plugin question

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Boosh Dag, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Wow, this site introduced me to quicksilver and while I know it's going to take some getting used to I've already become a total junkie for it.

My question about the iTunes plug in is can you get the pop up indicator when the song changes to pop up in a corner of the screen instead of right in the middle?

Thanx again for getting me addicted to this forum to the point where I already believe its a problem. :bigthumb:
  2. manchild

manchild Active Member OT Supporter

Mar 16, 2005
    I've got no idea, but I used that for a bit but then i realized for some reason QS only loaded 3 of the 250+ Album Arts I had, the rest would just say art not available.

And beyond then, it would also almost never show the correct song or artist name :o.
  3. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I read on another forum that the reason the art doesnt show up is that itunes no longer saves the art attached to the file but seperatly in the folder so quicksilver doesnt see it. You have to delete all the artwork and up grade all your tags then put it all back...definatly not worth the hastle.

I could have totaly gotten that last stament backwards but i've been on way tomany quicksilver forums today to go find it. But yeah...yeah for the internet.