Quickies

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HamTard, Mar 27, 2005.

1. HamTard

HamTard New Member

What's the best position for a quickie? What are the best places for them? How do you get one in with parents in the house?

2. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

two years ago when i was home for the summer, my gf and I would just shut my door, put a blanket on the floor and go at it. no bed squeak.

i'd say the best quickie position is doggy or girl on top, depending on whats best for you and your partner. if you've got more than 5 minutes switchy to missionary w/ her ankles around your neck :naughty: you just find the right angle and pound away.

3. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

My fav was in a maitenance room in high school. The idea to do it came up as a joke. Me and the girl just got over an argument (man do I miss those 5 minute drama segments /sarcasm), and I said something about make-up sex. She said as soon as we get out, I said, no, now and pointed to the closet. She laughed and I did too, but when I tried to open it it was unlocked. I thought for a second, looked at her and went :naughty:, and she looked around and we just went in there. I was nervous as hell at first, as was she, but I managed to get it up and finish in just less than 5 minutes. The way we did it was kind of like a stand up version of the missionary position, her against the wall.

4. BTA

BTA New Member

Position: Doggie Style (most guys cum quickest this way)
    Place: Wherever you are at the time.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Yup! :p

6. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

if your home
    1. go in room
    2. shut door
    3. put blanket on floor
    4. ram girl doggie style

if your in a car
    1. park in dark secluded area
    2 depending on the vehicle you can
    a. if your in a single cab truck and it is a bench seat slide to the middle have girl ride you.
    b. if you are in a car with a back seat move to said back seat and do process stated in above.
    c. car or truck with no bench seats have girl slide seat all the way back lay seat back you climb on top and go at it.

if your anywhere else learn to improvise

7. Mojo

Mojo New Member

best positon varies. if i ever wanted a quickie, it would be on the wall standing. one of her legs resting on something to let it lift up (so her knees are bending still while standing). pretty much one of her legs in a "L" shape degree angle.

best places... your bedroom. if your parents are home, leave your computer on and turn on the music or play a movie pretending you guys are watchng a movie. if they knock, DO NOT make noise nor reply... make it seem like you guys are sleeping. if they try to open the door, then you know its time to put on ur clothes and open the door with a grumpy attitude as if u just woke up.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Haha, i found this out this weekend actually while on a wild sex drive that started in the mall parking lot and ended in my back yard.
    Biggest Tip:
    When you want to have a quickie you will find a way. I found that unless the girl is really wet, or unless you keep lube on you 24/7, doggy style is NOT good for initial insertion for a quickie. Best bet is her on top or find a wall with a ledge or something. Chairs work great as does the ground in the middle of the parking lot ;). Its amazing how you can forget people are looking when you are making some quick love.

9. BTA

BTA New Member

Never had any problems with doggie style and some home-made spittlelube :drool:

regardless of her wetness.

10. hooahrcr

hooahrcr Chris_Hearn

doggy style

11. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

to each there own I guess...
    but like i said, if you want it to happen it will, who cares about worrying about a specific "position". Anyway it can go in, get it in :rofl:

12. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

I'm not a fan of quickies except for occasionally, however I prefer to be face to face in a quickie situation.

13. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

reverse cowgirl baby!

14. Mutilus

Mutilus New Member

Yeah that would make it a quickie, I like that one.

15. sleepysigphi

sleepysigphi New Member

The best place that I did a quickie was on top of the washer and dryer (while they are running) in the laundry room. I just blocked the door and did it really quietly while my parents were in the next room. When we came out they never noticed a thing.

16. indystud

indystud Guest

That was exactly what I was going to say! Face to face with her sitting on the edge of a counter or vanity works great--but the dryer while it's running is THE best!