Quickest Way To Lose Weight?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Megab, Dec 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megab

Megab OT's CPhT

Im 17 years old, im 5'8", i have a medium body frame, and i weigh 140 lbs..i just feel like my body isnt at its ideal weight yet, and im not satisfied. Last time i asked for help in here i got flamed pretty bad, but im just lookin for some help. I would like to lose 20 lbs before summer. Is this possible, and can anyone tell me how i should go about doing this? Thanks for the help :wavey:

2. yeah dude you're about 15lbs over weight

how did you get so fat?? whats your diet like?

3. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

eat less, excersize more,,,,,,,simple calories in calories out

4. ralyks

ralyks New Member

[email protected] wanting to lose weight. Google nutrition and read until your eyes go like stewie's, and sign up for a gym membership.

5. Megab

Megab OT's CPhT

well im a girl. and i dont really "diet" sometimes i eat healthy..grapes, grain bread, stuff like that. most of the time i dont eat, and then when i do i just gain all my weight back because i eat fast food:( i cant seem to get away from it, i need a planned out diet of exactly what to eat, but my mother wont let me go to the doctor because she thinks im too skinny..but thats just because shes fat. i dont want to end up like her, so im at my minds end trying to figure out a way to lose weight.

6. spark plugs.

spark plugs. beautiful. OT Supporter

so you know your problem is your diet but you won't correct it?

7. spark plugs.

spark plugs. beautiful. OT Supporter

fixed.

8. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

dont eat any carbs after 7pm and other than thats its simple calories out over calories in

go to www.fitday.com and start calculating your calories and how much you burn

9. Megab

Megab OT's CPhT

i know thats my problem, but im not sure HOW to correct it, since im not allowed to go to the doctor and get a meal plan for myself. i dont know what to believe on the internet, but im still tryin at least to get SOME information from here. i dont know whats bad for my body type or wahtever, so im not sure. bad areas on me ESPECIALLY are love handles and my thighs...and now that ididnt eat the much for so long, my butt got flat and i wanna fix that too! :( im a mess. :dunno:

10. jonno

jonno New Member

you dont know HOW to correct it? YES YOU DO! stop eating shit and count calories.

11. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

jesus.... do you expect us to recommend you a proper muzzle to lock on when you drive past fast food joints?

Your progress will be as good as your dedication to nutrition and exercise...

Whole grains, fruits, vegetables, lean meat, keep fat intake low, and get on an elliptical, go for a run, just be active...

12. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

this should be the most important piece of information you take away from this.

13. oh you're a girl

i retract my statements

14. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

Lift some weights, do some cardio and eat clean....sound simple? It really is, dont eat trash and move some iron and you will be good to go.

One thing, dont do a uber high rep workout. I remeber Intelletex's girlfriend used a routine that I believe Acura-TLS laid out for her, hopefully he'll post some shit for ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.