Quicker then ever :(

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by i<3cheese, Apr 25, 2007.

1. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

Pretty much somes it up, ive been going quick since ive been with this girl, almost 6 months. But now its getting worse and i can see her disappointment everytime. I been trying kegels for the past month or so and if anythign they made it worse. I dont know what to do. I think i should go see a Dr but have no idea who / where / what to say. Ive heard about creamy thigns to try to but i dont thinkt hats really the issue. I think its something in my head. Any ideas what i should do? or how to better perform kegels cause i must be doing it wrong and cant figure it out

2. benson304

benson304 OT Supporter

Just try not to think about it during.

Relax and breath.

3. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

i try but its really hard since she talks about it while were doing it. We are about to move intogether and i dont want this to become an issue. She says she doesnt care but i know she does.

4. fray

fray New Member

do you take a break when you feel like it's getting too intense and wait it out for a minute or two?? or jerk it first? or go early the first time, then go again?

5. fray

fray New Member

also, tell her you think it's because you're thinking about it and ask her not to talk about it.

6. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

how quick are we talking about?

7. i<3cheese

i<3cheese New Member

usually the quick was about 3 or 5 mins depending on position but now its like 1-3 if we dont do stop or anything.

Side note. I had this problem with my other long timegf the 3-5 min and go thing. But with the randoms inbetween these 2 girls i was always fine and this wasnt an issue. Now with her its back and its getting worse it seems. She can jerk me off and i could never go if i wanted but when i go in her i dont know what the problem is.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First of all, tell her to stop "talking about it" while you are fucking. That's good for no one. You both need to not think about it so damned much, it's only stressing you out.

9. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Are you using condoms? Find the thickest condom possible, and jerk off beforehand. Seriously, if you can still cum within 5 minutes from that, you must be some sort of machine.

10. Tiresias

Tiresias New Member

Try doing this for a couple weeks: every time you masturbate, bring yourself right to the edge, and then let go and just use your PC muscle to hold it back. Clench down tonight (not with your hands) and hold it until it backs down. Wait a few moments, and then masturbate some more. Do this 3-5 times every time you masturbate, and within a week, you'll start noticing your "time" increasing. Eventually, you won't become Superman, but you'll develop considerably more control and you'll know how to stay erect while stimulated but not push towards orgasm.