TAT Quick questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Farzam, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Farzam

Farzam New Member

Well, my temporarily ex-roommate and I decided to stop by Blue Flame tattoo so he could get his ears pierced, so I had a chat with their piercer Jason about some piercings I wanted, and he told me that generally speaking stretching your bridge past a 12 is probably an unwise decision. I wanted to go to an 8, but at least a 10, so this information deeply saddened me, but I trust him considering his job/skill and the fact that his bridge has been pierced for 6 years. I just wanted a second opinion on this.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

i wouldn't go past a 12 with a bridge

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

... i didnt know people even pierced their bridges anymore.. i felt like that scar was always the worst of any. but yeah definately wouldnt stretch past 12...

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:werd:

A highschool friend of min got his bridge doen and had it for about 3 years.. but had a lot of little problems with it. when he finally took it out the scars were HORRIBLE.

5. Mortixer

Mortixer New Member

im just curious why not stretch past 12

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Not very much room to stretch on the bridge

7. Farzam

Farzam New Member

So if I take out my bridge, i'm gonna have some sick nasty scars without a doubt?

I've been trying to read up on bridge piercings but I can't really find any sites with very good descriptions, and a lot of piercers I know tend to not want to explain shit 100%, it's more of a "ask the question enough times and I will give you the answer". Jason at Blue Flame was pretty good with my questions but since I randomly went in there I didn't really think ahead about all the questions I wanted to ask and he seemed to have plenty of customers walking in so I didn't want to take him away from business especially when I didn't intend on getting it pierced that day.

I'm one of those people that like to know what they're getting themselves into before they do something. I always research heavily before I buy a new kind of car or before I buy a new bass, so naturally i'll want to with a hole i'm putting into my face. It's not out of fear but I just like to be good at things I guess.

I'm also pretty much dead set on getting a bunch of new piercings, but i'm trying to steer clear of the more common ones since they don't really appeal to me that much.

Another question or two...

-Will a medusa piercing heal/need the same care as other lip piercings?
    -I had an allergic reaction to some free but probably "mall quality" metal plugs, and my ears have never really liked having metal in them. Should I get non-metal jewelry for my bridge/medusa if I get it pierced, or do you think i'll be fine with better quality metal for my piercings?

8. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Every single bridge I pierced left a very visible scar

Yes a medusa will need the same care as other lip piercings

Mall jewellery is shit

9. Farzam

Farzam New Member

Yeah I didn't know they were from the mall when I put em in...lol I got pwnt.