Quick Question

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by TheKPP, Oct 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKPP

TheKPP Guest

Both my friend and I have Neverwinter Nights, he however has lost his discs. He installed it and tried to burn the play disc ,but it is copy right protected. Does anybody have anyway around this?

2. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

now make me mod, i'd lock this thread :o :o :o :o

to quote Astro:
    =====================
    if you're going to bitch about "having had the disk" and the right to download the game: The right to play the game is tied directly to the disk it was published on. You lose the disk. You lose the rights to play the game. This is why you can contact the publisher and have them send you a new one (should only cost you postage too).

3. TheKPP

TheKPP Guest

I just wanted to get it working tonight. He's paid for the game and even has the cd code. How should losing the CD remove his privelges?

4. Leb_CRX

I know what you mean, I feel for ya, but it's like buying a PDA ro something, ya you bought it but you lost it, though luck...sucks but what can you do

5. TheKPP

TheKPP Guest

Understandably so, I was just trying to get it to work. The way I saw it was getting this cd to work was almost like finding his CD. He actually thinks a fost child who lived in his home took it when he left.

6. Leb_CRX

Email me, I want to discuss something with you about foster children

7. Rob

Rob OT Supporter

I agree with Astro. The only thing you can do is call the publisher and plead your case with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.