TAT Quick Question.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Wudek, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Wudek

Wudek New Member

Ya hi, huge lurker here..huge..but hmm, just a quick question, cause i've always wanted a tattoo, and i've been thinking of getting one for the last like year, but a lot of people around me are telling me it's a bad idea.

Now, I want to put it like under my collar bone on the left, like, above the heart type of deal, and I want a bear to be ripping out of my skin and to be breaking the chains that are holding him. It has special significance to me. I want it black and white too, no color.

Now, this tattoo is basically going to be hidden unless i take off my shirt, even with a muscle shirt on or short sleeves, it won't be seen, could the tattoo somehow still like detriment my chances of getting a job?

And..the actual reason why I came here, what was the reason you got your tattoo? Like, what first made you get your first ink?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

No it shouldn't affect you getting a job.

3. Bill The Butcher

Bill The Butcher Active Member

You first with the bear

4. Wudek

Wudek New Member

Well I still haven't gotten it yet, but my reasons are several, like I've always wanted a tattoo, I find them so awesome. And this also has special significance for me and it's something that I can always look down at and remember why i have it type of deal.

5. JohnAG

JohnAG OT Supporter

Get the dachsund in your ave tearing out of your chest.

6. Kdanzig

Kdanzig Guest

it won't hurt your chances of getting a job, especially if it's able to be hidden

i thought about both my tattoos for over a year before i got them, neither have a specific meaning to me other than I like the subject matter :dunno:

7. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

all of mine represent either a very important person in my life (like my dad, my sisters, etc) or a very important time of my life....all of mine were done on impulse and even 8 years after i got my first one, i dont regret any...well getting my ex-fiancee's initial on my wrist wasnt the greatest idea, but it still represents someone who played an invaluable role in my life nonetheless....so i guess what im tryin to say is, if its something you're passionate about, then go for it