Quick Question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by owen, May 20, 2006.

1. owen

owen New Member

I've been going out with this girl for like 3 weeks, and I'm pretty sure next time we hang out were going to have sex, but theres a problem. Last time I saw her I was eating her out then I started fingering her, however shes really tight and anything more than my index finger and she would pull my hand away. The problem is my dick is much bigger then my finger and I have a feeling the first time we have sex shes not going to really enjoy it. Does anyone have any tips for me on positions or anything that will make it a little less painful for her?

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

looots of foreplay ( 1 finger, 2 fingers, ) and get some lube really have to get her in the mood as well

3. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Mine is like that, especially since my bf and I have not gone to school together. I cant even put a normal sized dildo (inch, inch a half around, 5 inches long, i guess thats normal) in without it hurting. Even if they is plenty of lubercation and self pleasure. Take it really slow and dont push yourself. I have found that frequency of the sexing, and amount of "abuse" fingers, tounges, toys, her mental state is key.

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

if you can't get 2 fingers inside her then a dick's going to be mighty uncomfortable. I'd make that your goal next time you're fooling around with her, use some lube and use your index finger, then swap to your middle finger, then gently try and get both in together.

when a woman gets aroused her love tunnel gets larger, so you need to really curl her toes if she's not had anything significant in there before :)