TAT quick question on pain

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by monkey majic, Feb 23, 2008.

1. monkey majic

monkey majic New Member

as some peole know i am in the process of having my back done. i would like to know how that compares pain wise to getting the side of your ribs done. i know it is diff for everybody but i would like to hear what you have to say. thanks

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

My ribs sucked

3. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

stomach sucked more than the ribs though. back cant be too bad considering what elaborate pieces ppl get done on it

4. THoC

THoC New Member

I dont have any tats on my ribs to compare to. but the tat i have on my back had very little pain.

if you have any on your shin or calf that hurts 100x more then back.

5. kai-li

kai-li New Member

My back didn't hurt too much. Only when he got to the thin skin around the shoulder blades. And the area right above my crack stung a bit- there is a nerve there and I could feel it in my leg.

Tattooing is so odd. I remember the sensations- and thinking wow, this isn't the most comfortable thing I have gone through... then after my tats, I don't remember it hurting at all.

That said, although we all chime "doesn't really hurt" and we all suck it up (meaning we tattooed freaks LOL) if it didn't hurt- then EVERYONE would have one.

6. audrey

audrey New Member

A little of my side piece goes over my ribs. For me it hurt like fuck, but was bearable.

7. offbla6k

offbla6k New Member

my back hurt less than the ribs for sure... but still hurt nonetheless, especially when the needles hit the bones.. and i've got some sensitive areas around my neck that make my whole body twitch :shrugs:

8. notcreative

notcreative New Member

getting work done on my ribs in April, excited, but not looking forward to the pain.

I have close to a full sleeve on one arm and the pain wasn't bad, the elbow hurt a little though. But everything starts being annoying after several hours.