FRK Quick question about a size to get from Fredericks

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OoOlAlA, Nov 22, 2006.

1. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I hope my links work I will just have to explain. I want to buy this Three-Piece Bralette Set but I do not know what size to get. I think size small would work best for me but I also want to get black stockings and thats where the problem is. I wear size 3-5 in jeans. I am 5'6 and weigh around 118-120. 34B:coolugh:ha no making fun of my little tatas please. So everything small I think would work but stockings I am not sure. I am either to tall or too short? I do have pretty little thighs if that helps. I just dont want them to be too short or whatever and I have never bought stocking before so...
    http://www.fredericks.com/images/9/90162_60_lrg_a_6700.jpg <--Three piece set
    http://www.fredericks.com/images/3/36798_86_lrg_a_6700.jpg <--Stockings
    http://www.fredericks.com/services/help.asp?91 <---size chart

Hope those links work or I will figure something else out. I just hate sending things back. Thanks!

2. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Yay they work!

3. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

:hs: I guess I will get the ones that might be too short but I guess I can risk it.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

get the shorter ones. They will stretch.

also the taller ones will be bigger in the thigh to accomodate a slightly bigger woman so I suggest just go for the smaller ones. I'm 5'6 and on MY big legs they fit snug so on you they should be fine.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Alright, thanks! I have been waiting to order it!

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

you're welcome.

I find that fredericks i pretty true to size. Ifyou REALLY want to be sure, bust out a tape measure and get exact measurements.... or go into the store and have them measure you in person.

I go in and get fitted for my bras everytime i lose 10 lbs.

7. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Alright I will. The stockings were the only part I was worried about and they are 10 bucks which isnt a big deal. Size small for the other stuff I think would fit.

8. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Ok PE, I ordered them, The total of everything was $51.95..Is that bad? I really wouldnt know. I ordered the small stockings its says 4'10-5'4 90-125lbs..So it should for..I am excited!! Now if I can work up the courage to wear it in front of someone:mamoru: