Quick Joint Pain Question?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Sylva, Oct 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylva

Sylva New Member

So I have some just chronic joint pain from playing baseball and pitching from to young of age, and for the past several months I have been taking Cissus from Leverage performance and it eliviated all of my pain and it was great, but I just ran out and didnt realize it so my ache is coming back a little bit and wanted to now if any of you have used GNC Tri-Flex™ Soft Chewables, as i was going to pick some up on the way home from work and use those until my new order of cissus comes in the mail.

Let me know what you think asap please...or if you have had any posotive/negative experiences with this product.
    GNC Tri-Flex™ Soft Chewables

Combines glucosamine, a natural component found in connective tissues and joint cartilage with chondroitin and MSM.

Glucosamine and chondroitin provide many benefits:
    Supports the body's natural ability to support joint tissue/function*

Helps rebuild cartilage and lubricate joints*

Support the body's ability to support joint health integrity*

Supports the body's natural ability to regenerate cartilage*

In addition to Glucosamine and Chondroitin this highly effective product also contains 25 mg of Lignisul MSM™ Methylsulfonyl-methane which is an organic sulfur found within connective tissues and joint cartilage.

Serving Size 1 soft chewable tablets
    Servings Per Container 60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount Per Serving % DV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calories 20
    Calories from Fat 7

Total Fat 0.8g 1%
    Sodium 10mg 0%
    Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
    Sugars 2g

Glucosamine HCl 500 mg **
    Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg **
    Methylsulfonyl-methane (MSM) 25 mg **

** Daily Value (DV) not established.

Other Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Sugar) , Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulfate, Whey, mono and diglycerides, Methylsulfonyl-methane (MSM), Soya Lecithin, Artificial Flavor

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Most LL coaches have no clue about proper pitching mechanics. Glucosamine works very well. I take 1500mg a day.

3. S4Driver

S4Driver New Member

I also take 1000-1500mg a day. I swear by those glucosamine sulfate pills, for joint pain.

4. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Is Cissus expensive???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.