FRK quick efficient behind the back knot?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cookiesandvodka, Jul 6, 2009.

1. cookiesandvodka

cookiesandvodka OT Supporter

Hey, i need a quick but tight knot that i can use to tie her hands behind her back. Anyone have a suggestion or maybe a good website that shows the knot.

2. LiftedUp

LiftedUp New Member

Before you actually start tying anyone, you should really do two things:
    1) Spend the few bucks on a pair of EMT shears to cut the rope in case of an emergency
    2) Spend a lot of time familiarizing yourself with (and practicing!) various knots and restraint techniques.

There is no general knot we can tell you to use, unless we know what purpose it is meant to serve, or what type of position you will be binding her hands in. If you don't know the answers, spend some time doing some research and learning the techniques.

To get you started, check out some tutorials on a "two column tie". There's several on various bondage sites around the net. A pretty safe one for you to get started with, can be found at twistedmonk.com/video.htm on the tutorials of twisted monk's website. This one is good for beginners because there's no direct knots on the limbs that can cinch or slip to cause problems, but should still get the job done.

Have fun, and be SAFE!

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Bubba & Lovely recommend one as did Tigre and PE. I pulled this right from one of Tigre & PE threads:

www.Twoknottyboys.com
    www.kirinawa.com

I have not looked at these sites, so they may be more complex rope work.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

I would second the advice on a column tie. They are very easy and don't put any direct knots on the skin. Also you can find a video for the "prisoner cuffs" tie on the knotty boys website rouge mentioned. That one is easy and good too.