TAT Questions on piercings.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by russd10089, Mar 9, 2004.

1. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

It's probably on here somewhere, but, what would the aftercare be for frenum or dydoe?

I know to wait til fully healed before sex. But after that, my g/f is afraid of "catching" on her. What's the possibility of that happening? (we don't use protection)

During the healing period, how do you keep boxers/pants from rubbing a lot. I work at a factory which i walk for 8 hr's straight, so this could be a problem.

Thanks

2. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

im not sure how it would "catch" on your girlfriend but either way it wont hurt her. It's meant to feel good for her!
    as for pants....I wouldnt know! Ask a guy!

3. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

thanks, the catching wasn't my concern, it's my g/f's.
    Sea salts? where could these be purchased? Is it the same as the salts used for healing/cleaning feet if you run around in a factory for hours on end? (epsom i think)

How to clean was what i don't understand. Q-tip around the area, or what?

Thanks

4. Epsom salt isn't the same thing as sea salt. If you have a natural foods section in your grocery store they should have 100% natural sea salt.

5. upparoom

upparoom Well-Known Member

get sea salts at health food stores. you can also buy the foot massage salts. It's basically sea salts.

as far as catching, I've had sex with 3 women since my frenum and it never caught on any of them.

2 of them told me it was alot better with the piercing.

I made them cum harder than ever with the frenum on

6. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

That's better detail. Just soaking? not q-tip stuff. I'm pretty sure that if i'm in pain, i wouldn't wanna poke at it with a q-tip. I'll check local stores and see if i can find any sea salts, i wanna get everything ready so i can do this and not have to find something at the last minute.

7. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Another thing.

Anyone here in central IL? If so, what place would you reccomend? I got my tongue done at I'm no Angel. But this is a little different. If noone here's in central IL, then what's the best way to find the better/best shops?

8. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Ok, thanks for the input so far. Still wanna know what piercer i should go to tho.

9. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

i found sea salts, but couldn't find provone soap, dial antibactirial should work fine right?

Also, this is probably a dumb question, but would drinking or smoking affect anything? (i wouldn't think so, but unsure)

Gonna get a double dydoe next saturday. At I'm no angel, unless i hear that they aren't the right place. (i've had good service with them before)