questions about the first two matrix movies? ask here

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by smell my finger, Oct 1, 2003.

1. smell my finger

smell my finger strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,

ill aswering anything in line with what i believe is going on in the series. :wavey:

try to make the questions more specifc and not 'what's the plot of the movie?' type deals.

2. :eek5:

:eek5: i OT Supporter

Can you explain what the archetect was talking about in Reloaded?

3. acabrera

acabrera Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

You can just tell Oct2003 is going to be a great month.

4. jeyur

jeyur cum fairy OT Supporter

:rofl: Phobia has been getting himself noticed with his many posts n comments :o

5. smell my finger

which part are you not clear about?

6. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

So Who is the mother of the matrix? its not the Oracle....what if Trinity is somehow mixed up with the Architect? I'm thinkin she may be the key to some thing? maybe a double cross??

7. smell my finger

i think persephone is the mother of the matrix

8. Pro Street

Pro Street New Member

yep.

9. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

is she the character that Monica Bellucia plays?

10. EdgeCat

EdgeCat Guest

Why do you say that?

11. Buck-O

Buck-O Guest

I hope they have a director comentory on Matrix Reloaded.

I doubt it, but it would be nice. Id like to lsiten to them discuss the scene with the architect.

12. twinturboteddy

twinturboteddy Bling Bling!

I'm sorry but I can' image in my head the scene where the architects speaks.

All I can image is fucking Will Farrel, "MOUTH SHUT, EAR'S OPEN!!!!!'

BUWAAHAHAHAHAHAH

13. twinturboteddy

twinturboteddy Bling Bling!

<parody>

Architect: hello ive been waiting for u three
    Neo:who are you
    Sean: yeah who r u?
    Architect: i am the architect but please call me larry
    SEan and justin: hey larry larry
    Architect: I created the matrix and several popular video games including cubert and dickdug
    Sean and Justin:remember that yeah...
    Architect: i didnt create frogger but i came up with the name for it can u beleive they wanted to call it
    high way crossing frog?
    Sean:that is so lame
    Architect: i know its the lamest thing ive ever heard... high way crossing frog
    Neo: why am i here
    Sean: yeah why are we here
    Archietect: is there an echo in here
    Echo: is there an echo in here
    Architect: the mtv movie awards are a systemic anomaly inherit to the programming of
    the matrix although the transport process has altered your conscience you irravicably remain human
    ergo concordidly vi sa vi. you know what i have no idea what the hell im saying i just thought it would
    make me sound cool
    Neo: you havent answered my question
    Achitect:im feeling a little vulnerable right now so u just need to chill out kay? can u do that i
    appreciate that thank you. now originally neo was the chosen one to host the show but hosting is a full
    time commitment and hes been a little distracted lately..
    Neo: trinity
    Architect: see what im talking about? thats why i
    brought in sean and justin bcuz u my friend are completely pussy whipped Sean and justin: oooohhh
    *whipping sound* Neo:bullshit! Architect: watch the sass captian sassy pants Sean:yeah ur kinda spazzin
    out dude Neo: u havent answered question Architect: yes i have u see- Neo: u havent answered my-
    Architect: im trying u just need to let ME talk Neo: why am i here? Archiect:mmmm would u shut up?!
    Neo:u wont let it-
    Archiect: no you wont let it im the one who talks mouth shut ears open! Neo: u havent answered-
    Archiect: U DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME GET OUT OF THIS CHAIR! ergo open your yapper one more time
    and im gonna
    architect a world full of pain all over ur candy ass! ERGO VIS A VI CONCORDIDLY! justin..
    Justin: yeah
    Archiect: i apologize i dont usually like to use my big voice.
    Justin: thas aright dog just tell us how we get to the movie awards
    Architect: there r two doors the door on ur left leads sissy boy here back to his *****!
    yeah wutup g u cant handle it!, the door on your left leads you to the 2003 mtv movie awards, and
    the mini door is for muffin to go out and piddle SEan: thanks lar
    Architect: dont mention it and hey go host the shit out of that show
    Justin: boom
    Neo: if i were you Architect: bite your tongue bite it!
    Neo:i would hope we dont meet again
    Archiect: whyd you say that i told you to shut up! i told you to shut up!

</parody>

14. smell my finger

yes

lot of reasons that make sense together. she's been around since one fo the earlier versions of the matrix, the time period of her existance corresponds to that of hte mother of the matrix, they needed a program that could investigate human emotion to hlep them design a better matrix, she is facinated with human emotion (the love between neo and trinity) some other things that i dont remeber off the top of my head, but when taken as a whole make a strong case for her as the mother of the matrix

15. Danb13

Danb13 Real life is so boring and stupid

so whats the little asian guys job in the second movie is he like a fire wall and backdoor program or hu?

16. I think you guys are delving too hard into the Architects response to neo:

Architect: If I am the father of the matrix then she is the mother
    Neo: The Oracle
    Architect: Please

I think it is the Oracle, the Architects response was more of a sign of disgust or that he thinks that Neo was giving the Oracle too much credit & not enough to the Architect. I don't think that Persephone is the mother because her role in the second film goes totally against that, especially when she talks about her husband and tells neo that he used to be like him.

17. smell my finger

her role in the second film goes completly WITH her role of the mother.... she is the wife of a socialite, what better place to learn about human emotion (learing about human emotion allowed the mother to help better shape the matrix)

the oracle, like the keymaker, was a device created by the machines to bring the one back to the source

which asian guy? the one gaurding the oracle ?

18. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

there was a general post on OT about a week ago, and in it there was like the math behind the matrix. like how many times 101 plays a factor in both movies. something how this all adds up to the fact that this IS the fifth version of the matrix. it was a really long post, prolly from another board. but does anyone remember it or know what im talking about? i thought it was cool as hell how the math really did make sense.

19. smell my finger

:dunno:

we'll see i gues :x:

20. ds3

ds3 Guest

i agree, i think persiphone is definately the mother of the matrix and that is her job to understand more about human emotions and the human brain. I also think neo is supposed to return to the code to give the matrix knowledge of its experiences (love for him this time) but the previous times he gave knowledge on other things (maybe the previous ones were 5 to correspond with our 5 senses?)

also for some reason i got the hint that merovingians (sp?) gaurds (5) were possibly the previous "Ones". I can't remember what all made me believe that, as its been awhile since i saw reloaded but maybe someone else noticed this.

21. apathy

apathy Guest

I doubt the Wachis would rewrite the script just because they couldn't use the 'real' oracle

22. m0rningbreakfast

m0rningbreakfast New Member

After watching The Matrix on TBS twice in a row, have a few quickies.

What happens to Tank?

Why do they refer to Zion as a mainframe? Isn't it the only survivng city?

In Reloaded during the Burly Brawl, why didn't Neo just pyscho-crusher into the Smiths?

At the end of The Matrix, Neo says he'll show the people the truth, is that the part in Reloaded where they free 60,000 people in six months?

When Neo & crew and the Agents kill or "take-over" the host body, does the physical human (battery) get dumped because the mind is no longer functioning?

23. Rownan

Rownan SHIFT

Because the Oracle told him.

24. RRTX

RRTX New Member

I was wondering the same thing, Link's wife does say in reloaded that she lost 2 brothers but only Dozer died in the first movie didn't he?

25. Sixspeed

Sixspeed New Member

Tank's sister is married to Link and she says in Reloaded that he died. I read that he was written off the movie because of a contract dispute, but I am not sure if this was the case. I like Tank better than Link.

Yes. When agents jump from host to host the brain becomes useless and therefore the body becomes useless. The machines then remove the body in the real world and just dump it, very much like what happens to people when they take the red pill and get 'unplugged'. If you remember they in the first movie, Neo was flushed out like shit in the toliet. The only difference was that Morfeus' (sp?) ship was there to pick him up.