TAT questions about some peircings i plan to get

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mahnamahna, Nov 4, 2006.

1. mahnamahna

mahnamahna Guest

nipples: i want to get both peirced, but what happens when i have kids and want to breastfeed them? either (if i still have them in) the barbell would get in the way or the scar tissue, wouldnt it?

tongue: if i got venoms, i've heard that it doesn't ever fully heal as it's peirced directly through a muscle. i just basically don't know a lot about the peircing in general, and if anyone wanted to shine some light on it that would be wonderful

sorry for the shitty post, i feel like ass. i'll fix it later

2. Memor

Memor Active Member

From tattoo.about.com:

3. hurleyint1386

hurleyint1386 Someone has sand in their vagina

tongue piercings heal extremely fast. after a week, you're ready to change the original barbell to a shorter one. unless you're planning on stretching, you'll be fine. i wouldn't suggest taking it out for more than 30 minutes, an hour at most. i got my tongue pierced about 5 years ago, and stretched it to 1/2" and i havent had anything in for the past year and it's still open, but it shrunk to about 2/4 gauge.

4. mrs kaje

mrs kaje ________________

I had one done about ten years ago, and took it out about eight years ago, but there is still kind of a hole there. I have a 20 month old and breastfed at first with no problems at all. It's unlikely you'd do permanent damage.

There's no way I'd feed with anything in there, I would have taken it out to feed if I'd still had it when I gave birth...

5. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

a friend of mine just had a kid and she said she had no problems, like the article said it came out a little faster in the pierced nipple.