COMIC Questions about Hellsing.....

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Steven C, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Steven C

Steven C New Member

The series is pretty good, Im halfway through it now.

I have a few questions though, The "foggy" appearance of the show is cool and all, but it gets really annoying really quick. I understand its foggy outside, but it seems like its foggy inside a lot too.

The music is pretty cool and it flows w/ the show, but does it have to be so loud??? At times the music is so loud its hard to hear the characters speak.

Sweet series none the less. Pls no spoliers. Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2003
  2. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

actually..i think the music volume is fine..it can't be monotone-the thing is the characters..especially seris, who's voice is so soft you can barely hear them.

3. I like the animation, but the music is fucking annoying. I only got the first DVD because of it.

Oh and I don't think a vampire hunting/killing machine would wear a bright red tuxedo with a gay ass hat. :greddy2:

What the fuck were they thinking?

But they seriously went overboard with the rediculously loud banjo music. :greddy:

4. tom3

tom3 ...

yea it seemed weird that the fogginess was appearing in certain places... maybe they did that for more effect? who knows... you should try watching boogiepop phantom, now that shit just gave me a headache. it didn't help that the encodes weren't of great quality either.

as for the music, i didn't really notice it to drown out the characters' speech. are you watching the dubbed version? because the english audio track is noticeably worse and less clear than the japanese track.

5. jsmonet

jsmonet egg

actually, you have to take into account the various time periods a vampire of alucard's age would have been through. also take a good look at the other styles in this series. it has an immense gothic yet baroque feel to it. it's funny, he kind of reminds me of malice mizer.

the music... with the wild success of cowboy bebop's fusion soundtracks i'd be willing to bet hellsing's creators figured they could be more eclectic with their music than your average day-to-day cartoon. I actually like it.

6. kuno

kuno .... OT Supporter

Now I gotta go back and watch the dvd again..I didnt notice this fog thing everyone is talking about... as for the music-I liked it.