TAT Questions about design idea

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FiKtIOn, Jun 29, 2006.

1. FiKtIOn

FiKtIOn A bottle of Jack, a case of Pearl, and a pack of c

This will be my first tattoo, and I'm trying to learn more about how well the text is going to work; if it all.

I'd also like some feedback on the text, if it splits up weird, might look weird finished, etc.

I'm thinking this will just be on my upper arm, probably close to the exact size of the picture, maybe a bit smaller.

Will the text be too hard to do, or hard to keep clear over a long period of time? Does the text look weird the way it is broken up? As in hard to read, or looks shitty?

Just be done almost exactly like the picture, only shading would be the shading like in the picture.

[​IMG]

2. LocoStrange

LocoStrange New Member

Honest opinion.... I wouldnt get it. All I can think of is "redneck" and "stupid" :o

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

No reputable artist will do text that small

4. biomechmonster

biomechmonster Giger ftw

If you really like it (state and text and all) why not have the text in a circle around the state, that way the text will be bigger. If you get the text in the state like that, within a couple years even, you wouldn't be able to read it.

5. BlueDarkAngel

BlueDarkAngel New Member

That really is VERY small... I'd be worried that the text is so thin that you might risk the ink pulling out or something.

Also, are you sure that's a tattoo that you would want forever? I'm not doubting your decision and I respect your loyalty towards your home state, but... What happens if you move or something? Or the state vanishes over night?!?

Not likely, but opinions can change very quickly...