LGBT Questioning if this is even possible...but...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by onyxium, Feb 24, 2007.

1. onyxium

onyxium New Member

First off, something about me, since I'm a noob to the area ;)

I come from a very conservative family in general, especially on my dad's side. My grandparents on my mother's side are also extremely conservative (maternal grandfather is a big Rush Limbaugh fan :ugh: ) Ironically, both of my mom's brothers (my uncles) are gay, one has been out for over 10 years, the other just came out a couple years ago. I've been told all my life that I remind people of the latter.

Second, and probably most importantly, I'm a virgin. I'm 22, live in Indiana, computer geek, impossible white guy, though I clean up well if I want to go out. Throw in my contacts, primp myself up a bit, dress nice, etc.

In the past year or so, I've started to seriously question my sexuality. I've always been -more- physically attracted to women, but particularly good looking men I've always had at least a curious interest in. Not necessarily sexually but more..adoration for. Jealously to an extent, but also a physical appreciation for.

My thought is that I may be bi...but how could I possibly know that, being a virgin? A female friend of mine once described me as "bicurious"...this seems pretty accurate, but I hesitate to jump into something without REALLY knowing how I feel, physically.

Confused...thoughts? :hsd:

2. 2500

2500 Guest

welcome to life. don't worry about labels and do what feels right. being a virgin shouldn't have an impact because being gay is more than just sex. no one here can say "yup, your gay" or "nope, your not." what are YOU feeling? only way to find out is to start meeting people, explore your insides (emotionally), see what happens.

3. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

2500 sum'ed it up quite well. Now all you have to do is take the Gamgee test :bigthumb:

4. XPX

XPX New Member

I'm a virgin and I know I'm gay...
    When you masturbate, what makes you HARD, boys or girls?
    If you had the chance to get in bed for a night a kinky sex, which way would you go? Answer all those to yourself and don't be shy, some people end up being gay, some end up being bisexual and some are just sexual, they fuck anything that walks :o

5. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Oh what I would have given to have a couple of gay uncles to talk to when I was in that stage.

6. jesuswithboobs

jesuswithboobs New Member

I'm more physically attracted to women (although I'm very picky) than men. But after dating the girls I did, I just can't see myself in a "forever" situation with a woman. But I enjoy the sex with a woman more than a man. I don't label myself, it's not worth the confusion. Just have a good time and if it's a male you're doing that with, who cares? :)

7. XPX

XPX New Member

:werd: its all about being comfortable with someone

8. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:werd: It also helps if he's wealthy :o:mamoru:

9. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

10. XPX

XPX New Member

I didn't wanted to state the obvious but HELL YEAH! :mamoru:

11. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

It took me awhile but I've finally decided that if Brad is going to be my man then I have to get used to his lifestyle.

The second thing I said to him once we decided to get back together was "Ya know I ain't gonna ask for a damn thing but if you want to buy me stuff you can, just not another new truck that will get you back in the dog house quicker then you can rope a calf mister! Cuz I only use you for one thing, and that's cuddiling well and the occasional truck borrowing!"

12. Eticket109

Eticket109 Nibbles, chew through my ball sack. Moderator

:werd:

13. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

In your 20s, it's nearly impossible for you to know how you feel, physically... that's what your teens and 20s is all about: self-discovery.

So, I say, if you're bi-curious, the only way to know for sure is to experiment and see if it's something you're interested in.

Just be safe about it. And I'm not just taking about condoms. Meet the guy in a public place first... judge whether or not you can trust him. Explain your situation with him and make sure he understands what you're looking for.

And then have fun. And if you feel uncomfortable at any time, don't be afraid to stop.

14. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I can be that gay uncle for you, if you want... :dunno:

I've done it before (helped people talk through their feelings and stuff).