Question.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tom Vann, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Vann

Tom Vann OT Supporter

My Ex girl friend has been taking birth control since she was 16. She is now 22 any ways she ran out of BC pills and stopped taking them two months ago she missed her period and had gone to the doctor to get a pregnancy test. That came up negative and was not starting here period so the doc gave her some pills to make her start. Well she started her period last week and it has passed. We had sex twice since then and I came inside her twice. Is there a good chance she is gonna get knocked up? Is a girl most fertile after a period?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2007
  2. I Pwn Noobs

I Pwn Noobs Guest

3. Tom Vann

Tom Vann OT Supporter

thanks for the insite...

4. luxy

luxy OT Supporter

1) It's "her", not "here"
    2) If you have sex without any form of birth control, odds are very good she's going to get pregnant. What you're doing is incredibly stupid. Either get her on BC or wrap it up, and stop having sex until you do.

:ugh:

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

No BC of any kind means she WILL get pregnant. Just a matter of time.

6. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

I don't want to stress you out but here is the honest answer to your question.

Fertility periods vary from girl to girl. It all depands on when her ovulation is. Some girls ovulate during their periods so right after some 1-2-3 weeks after the last day of the period. During the ovulation is when the highest risk of becoming pregnant is.

Missing a period without being pregnant can not be blamed on the stopping of BC. Usualy missing periods can be contributed to depoprovera or the implants which stop it for the term the girl is on it not after the bc has been stopped.
    Another reason for missed period is a condition called PCOS (polycistic ovary syndrome) which is very common and serious condition and needs to be diagnosed early in order to prevent complications.
    PCOS is not contageous and is basicaly unabillity to ovulate on your own which birth controls help prevent by enducing ovulation and help mentain regular periods.

The way its diagnosed is by obgyn and ultrasound and if she keeps on having irregular periods (missing or late) I advice you to have this check done.

The pills they gave her to make her period start are hourmonal and are actualy making her more likely to become pregnant ( inducing ovulation so the period can start)

7. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

Why would you even cum in her knowing she isnt on BC? That is not a good idea because yes she can get pregnant even if she just got off her period. Wrap it up! And she needs to get back on BC asap. You're asking for trouble if you're knowingly having sex with her and cumming in her and she isnt on BC.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

how many days ago did she start her period?

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

you sound like a dumbass lulz

10. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

if she could afford to/had the time to go to the doctor and get on pills to make her stop her period....why didnt she just get more BC? furthermore, if she's not on the pill, WHY would you finish inside of her? seriously, youre being stupid.

And yes, being on the pill for prolonged periods of time can result in having a disrupted cycle for several months until the body learns to regulate itself.

And yes, she could get pregnant...as eskarrina said those drugs they put her on probably make her MORE likely to get pregnant. Good choices my friend.

11. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

We cannot advise you as to if she is pregnant or not. So long as there is intercourse, there is always a chance of pregnancy. Wait it out, take a test and learn from this mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.