FRK question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by armond, Jan 17, 2007.

1. armond

armond New Member

ya ya ya, I am not a regular on the FS part of the Spice area, but I do come thru and lurk a lil.

Anyway, I am in Kuwait, and will be coming home in March. No sex for 5 months... What a torture that is. But being that i am in a relationship and totally monogamous, except for with my hand, I know I am going to be ready to go.

We talked on yahoo earlier, before she had to go to bed, and she is getting really "anxious" for me to get home.

I wanted to get some people to testify to something I was thinking of purchasing. Nothing all exotic and crazy, but some small addition to our bedroom.

I went to www.liberator.com and checked out some of their bedroom furniture, specifically the wedge and ramp. Has anyone ever tried these?!

Also, I am looking at the escape, because we want to go camping and spend time outdoors when I get home. It being waterproof is huge, just because well she is a squirter! :bowdown: Friggin love that about her!

Anyway, any views?

2. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

Dude, after 5 months apart just having you there will be enough for her. Welcome back:bigthumb:

3. razi

razi New Member

it's not near the top of my list for things to get.

4. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Armond you two are just too cute. I loyally watched your thread when you two got together. Its so cool watching love blossom.

Being there will probably be enough for her after long droughts without seeing my bf, I just want to spend time with him (nothing like being military or anything just ldr). Just wing it for awhile and settle back in to civ life. Then crank out the extra goodies.

I havent heard much about them. I dont know if they work or not.

oh and be careful out there.

5. RonaldusMaximus

RonaldusMaximus New Member

what unit are you in dude?

6. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

having a waterproof surface if she's a squirter is a good idea. My hubby and I bought a latex sheet, and it has been the best purchase ever! Not sure if you need that whole bed thing though. A sheet would do fine... plus it's easier to store.

7. armond

armond New Member

Ahhh, someone who knows me and Sue's relationship. eh Shortcake? Yeah, things are going great. Extremely well in fact, to the point that I don't see a problem. We both have just been exploring new possibilities for when I come home. Not rushing anything, the escape thing from Liberator would be cool for camping too though, so kind of a dual usage item. Although I will hint to her it was made for making love on! LOL

Plan on proposing in July/August when I fly her to Europe to visit me near the end of my contract.

Oh, I am not military. I work for a federal contractor providing security for Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. Nothing high speed or anything, just some decent money and a lil bit of work.

Atlantis, where did you get the sheet at? We talked about that before too. I mean when she squirts she goes and goes! I love it, but we both agree, slightly messy LOL. Don't get a few drinks in her, LOL, then it just heightens it even more! Dang talkin bout it makes me yearn for home so much! Less than 2 months!

8. FifthGear

FifthGear -

9. armond

armond New Member

LOL I think you got the wrong impression. I had no intention of using the lil ramp or wedge outside camping.

The escape is like a mattress, kinda like a Yo(korean thing). But it folds and has its own carrying case, made for outdoor use. It is like a mattress cause you can sleep on it too. It wouldn't look wierd...

10. FifthGear

FifthGear -

ahhh :p gotcha