FRK Question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JoJoBee, Jul 27, 2006.

1. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

So, my SO is turning 32 in October. I try to do something somewhat creative for his bdays and all. I have no clue what I am getting him but I am going to meet up with him at a restraunt and I am going to be dressed as Marilyn Monroe (he loves her) and am going to sing happy bday to him. I don't know what she was wearing so that I could kinda duplicate it.... Any ideas???

Me singing to him is going to be a BIG thing because that is something that I keep to myself and he won't marry me until I actually sing to him. So in a way, this will be very memorable for him in more than one way.

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

i don't know exactly what she was wearing when she sang that, but you could probably find it on the net.

HOWEVER i would personally go with what everyone remembers marilyn wearing while standing over that sewer grate... that white halter dress.

thats probably the most famous picture of marilyn and would probably do the trick. you could also probably find a costume somewhere of it as well, especially around october.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  4. Cyndia

Cyndia New Member

that is SO CUTE. ... .. good luck <3

(sorry i was not more helpful)