MIL Question regarding Air Force Family Support

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sharkticon, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Sharkticon

Sharkticon The safest place in combat is on an AEGIS Class Gu

A friend of mine came to me today and asked about what he can do about his wife (Air Force) keeping his kids from him. Now I do not know the whole story and I am certain there's another side to this situation but since he came to me, I told him I would try to steer him in the right direction. His wife (supposedly) had her family mob him tonight when they just happened to be at the same place at the same time. So now the police are involved.

Once again, I'm only hearing one side of the story but (supposedly) his wife transferred the kids out of the country, (to Germany), without his permission.

There's a bunch more detail but I'd rather not bore you. I just need to know where I can refer him so he can start somewhere to resolve this problem.

On the Navy side, I would refer him straight to the Chaplain's office for guidance.

2. burton564

burton564 New Member

i'd skip the chaplain and go straight to JAG, if you are talking military style. I had a buddy whose ex-wife denied him parental rights, and JAG got involved and pretty much didn't have to do anything except scare the shit out of her and her lawyer.