Question on spectacles (Mostly Females replies are what I'm after)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by marauder, Jan 10, 2006.

1. marauder

marauder New Member

Firstly I guess this is the place to post this Q.
    What to you think of guys with glasses? (Just a random thing I was woundering)
    I mean as long as they look ok and aren’t some huge ass 1" think pair does it effect you thoughts about the guy?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I think my husband in his new glasses is terribly sexy (I'm sure that's not the proper way to say it but oh well).

3. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

A hot guy, will look even hotter in glasses ;)

4. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

I like them. Nothing too big or looking like they don't fit right and what not.. usually I think they are hot.
    But then again I'm a Nerd Lover!

5. marauder

marauder New Member

Thanks for replies :)yeah I do wear glasses that's why I asked this question.
    They look like this http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5013ug.jpg
    Not sure that link works now so maybe this one will h**p://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2531/5013ug.jpg
    Make sure you change ** to tt

Hmm I wounder to wear glasses or my contacts this weekend.
    I guess contacts then if some shit goes down I can't get my glasses knocked off/broken with out them on I would be stuffed if a fight happens (can't see much with out them it's all blurry :wtc:)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  6. j12p

j12p New Member

I kinda like glasses on guys. They of course need to be the right type and style for their face.

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

8. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Pics aren't working

You should be trying to avoid fights :rofl:

I play sport in my glasses and have no problems

9. marauder

marauder New Member

I'm not looking for one but around here if your tall you seem to have a much higher chance of getting into one.. with a group of like 5 on 1 tall guy so yeah :(

Pic
    [​IMG]

10. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Glasses like that are hot. As long as they don't make you look like steve urkel you're good. ;) I love glasses on most guys.

11. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Hopefully you're tall enough so that if they do swing a punch they'll miss your glasses ;) I still don't understand this macho mentality of some men though

Didnt they ever hear about picking on someone their own size? hehe

Your glasses are a similar shape to mine. Mine make me look more intelligent/professional/sophisticated, or so I've been told. Good shape for either male or female. Always depends on your face size I think though

12. marauder

marauder New Member

I'm just over 6'3 and if you’re tall and go out to clubs/bars often and you’re tall over here it's only a matter of time before a group of 5+ set on you :( (you have to watch your back here) Also if there blacks you have to watch out they will get more and come after you and your mates. You don'y have to do anything to them they drink/what ever else and they just go more psycho.
    Two people I know who are tall have been attacked buy a group of men and they didn't do any thing to.
    The bad thing is you might be bigger then most of them but there's just too many once they get you on the ground they start kicking you a hell of a lot in the head etc. you just have to hope your mates are close to help you.
    If there black they get away with it :( even if their white the law is shit here and they don’t get much of a sentence hell you could even be charged if you broke there noses etc..

Yeah those style of glasses suite me :)

13. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Sounds like they are trying to prove something, by attempting to beat up a person 'bigger' than them. Is that everywhere you go? Where the heck do you live?

14. sizzlinggrace

sizzlinggrace Immobilized by the thought of you, Paralyzed by th

15. deznutz

deznutz New Member

My SO loves it when i wear my glasses....i prefer not to....i only wear them when i go out with her..haha

16. marauder

marauder New Member

Yeah doesn't matter what part of the country just depends but yeah it's to common not that you hear hear much on the news much of what happens you don't hear about on the news mostly because it's the blacks that cause the trouble.

Lets just say I live in more or less one of the [FONT=&quot]driest places on earth do you now know where I live? ;) I don't want to say exactly where I live ok[/FONT] you might when you read below though maybe, where it isn't its still hot and dry and getting worse..

They the blacks can’t handle any alcohol they just go psycho (example in their communities out bush they have and this still happens rape wives/ any women, children/molest they have even tried to kill wives & each other with axes etc.), they sniff glue, petrol etc.

They are particularly useless in the cities they start fights.
    The ones in the cities are mostly half breeds. They get all these benefits and the whinge about things now and then such as protest complain about the lost generation shit.

Also when they break the law they get off with out much or any consequence and they can bash up all the white people they want and you never really hear anything about it at all.
    Now you get in a fight one of them up you will be charged for sure and oh they complain and make a big deal out of it. Yeah also they attack in groups of 5+ to 10+ on 1 person they rarely attack you if there’s one but if there’s a mob of them coming at you and your alone you want to get away quickly ohh yeah and it not just males there females join in to.

This might seem harsh but we would of been much better if we had wiped them out in the beginning. They want what white man has and they don’t want to work for anything there screwed up and think they could do as they please.

/end of rant :hsugh:

17. marauder

marauder New Member

I guess your long sighted then.
    I can't do that as I'm short sighted.

18. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Eeeeek!

Well, I'm in Australia and I didn't think the indigenous population were that bad. But I'm thinking maybe you're somewhere else????

19. deznutz

deznutz New Member

What does long sighted mean? If it means ....i can't see long distances..then yes.

20. Liddy

Liddy Not enough cowbell.

I have no problem with guys who wear glasses. I wear them myself sometimes so I can't really be biased can I? :)

21. marauder

marauder New Member

SlipSneezle I to live in Australia :wiggle:

Yeah the indigenous population are a lot worse then most know realy, of what you hear on the news/news paper is almost nothing of what is realy going on. They casue a lot of touble you just don't hear about it. They get away with a hell of lot.

22. Sotangledup

Sotangledup Guest

Depends on the face of the guy and the type of glasses he wears. I think on most guys the right glasses look super sexy.

23. scaryice

scaryice New Member

If you look good or bad, you'll still be the same with glasses.