TAT Question on Play Piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by armbarred, Mar 12, 2004.

1. armbarred

armbarred New Member

So for the piercers out there, here goes:
    I am an extensive role player and have several piercings and tats, but I would like to incorporate several play piercings into a one time only costume... several down each forearm and possibly some along back. My question is how long can I leave them in, and how hard is it to take them out when I'm done with them? Also are there any other issues I should take into consideration?

Thanks for your help

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

well you can leave then in for id say up to 8 hours or so.. they will be kinda a pain in the ass to take out though, crusty blood will surround the "piercing" making it kinda suck to take up but i guess if you took then out in the shower it would help.. as for other things to take into consideration... watch for veins and stuff... well unless you want blood all over

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Use sterile jewelry (not just clean, but sealed autocalved sterile jewelry) and a new sterile needle for each piercing. Make sure that you clean the skin well before hand and have fun.

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

play piercing usually dosent involve jewelry

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I realize that but based on the context of his question and using them in a costume I figured he was talking about using some sort of jewelry temporarily. If he was just using needles he would look pretty silly with a bunch of corks hanging off of his "costume".

6. armbarred

armbarred New Member

Oh, I will have a pro friend of mine do them so sterility is not something I am worried about. Thanks though for the info, I wasn't sure how long I could leave them in and all