Question on Knee Soarness

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Mac Daddy, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Guest

Ok I was running and it felt fine. But right now some tendon or ligament in front of my knee is soar as fuck. It kinda hurts when I walk around but I can still walk fine. It's just really soar. Anyone ever get this? I already tried icing it and it helped a little.

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

sore

how often do you run? It could be a result of "knocking the dust out" of your joints - just soreness from not a lot of use.

3. vk85

vk85 OT Supporter

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I was running around 2pm, I didn't feel the soreness until around 11pm. I was walking with a limp, and I felt sharp pains when I moved my leg in certain positions. Woke up today and it felt a lot better. I can walk fine now without any pain.

4. xela

xela So say we all!

I would start taking glucosamine with chondroitin if it doesn't stop. It's helped me a lot.

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Guest

Was it in the upper region? The ligaments/tendons or w/e connect from the upper part just above the knee all the way down. I get tightness and soarness up there and it works all the way down. I just had surgery last school year and have been doing physical therapy until now. I have been running a little bit but lately it's been more intense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.