TAT question: nipple may be starting to keloid, or little infection?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by doggywh0mpus, Jun 22, 2008.

1. doggywh0mpus

doggywh0mpus don't get any big ideas, they're not gonna happen

i got my nipples done about 3 months ago give or take a few days. my left one healed fine, but the right one is still sore and has two small lumps on either side where the barbell comes out. it still gets crusties on it too. ive been trying to take care of it well, but i think either it has a minor infection or it's starting to keloid or both. what can i do? how do i know which it is? :hs:

also, i really want to put nupercainal on it. can i? :wtc:

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

what the hell is nupercainal??

What are you using to wash it?

3. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Its probably just irritation. Those bumps are somewhat common... the best thing to do is keep washing them (sea salt soaks) and leave them alone. Popping or messing with those little bumps will only irritate them more!

4. doggywh0mpus

nupercainal is just kind of an antiseptic ointment/helps make it not sore (its a bit sore.)

the bumps have been slowly going down in size since i bought more of the stuff they gave me to clean it with and used it. its called sea-clens
    which leads me to believe its going to start going away. i had run out of this stuff before so i was just using my normal shower soap to clean it and picking off the crusties. im hoping it was just an infection and it will go away now.. or whatever. any ideas what it really is? id still like to have an idea even if it is starting to go away.

5. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

It was probably just some irritation from the soap that you were using get some unscented dye free soap and use that instead. Also nipple piercings take a long time to heal and three months is not even the half way point yet so take it easy with them and stop picking at them.

6. doggywh0mpus

the guy had told me that they would be good after 12 weeks.. i guess that's where it got messed. ill take it easy on them now for sure. :hs:

...is it dumb that i have no idea what kind of soap to buy? :o
    im a sucker for the scented moisturizing pink bodywash shit. im girly when i shower.

7. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

One of mine is still not fully healed, even after a little over a year.

8. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

Well here in the States antibacterial Dial (I used the foaming kind in the hand pump) would be a good choice, not sure if the name is the same up north.

9. doggywh0mpus

:eek3:

10. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

What you didn't know that some nipple piercings take that long to fully heal? Although a year is kinda long healing time for a male.

11. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

The only time I "pick" at mine is during sea salt soaks. I'll use a wet qtip to get the crusties cleaned away from the holes. If I'm not sea salt soaking I don't pick at them at all. Other than that I leave them alone.

I want mine to heal already so I can stretch. Gonna be a long time though :hs:

12. fray

fray New Member

Mine never healed, not fully I don't think. Didn't bleed or anything, but they were always painful, especially if they got some crusties and it pulled through into the hole. I could never have anyone play with them, it felt like inside the hole was sticking to the barbell and they were being torn apart from inside.

I had them 4-5 years total, I think. Glad I took them out now.