SRS question in relation to ex's

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by katatat, Jun 8, 2007.

1. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

my ex boyfriend and i just recently stopped talkin for good for the most part and hanging out as well. we've been broken up for quite sometime but we had some mutual friends. one day i accidentally left a few items over at our friends' apartment who just recently moved and gave my ex my stuff to return to me.

no matter how much he protests talking to me whether through text or on the phone, he says he'll give me back my stuff

so the question is:

if he wants me out of his life so much, why doesn't he just give me my stuff back instead of having it for over a month. i mean if he really didn't wanna see me or talk to me and that is why he won't return it, why not just leave it on the doorstep?

2. katatat

it used to be that i wanted to still be friends and such, but i know that right now that is not in the cards and isn't the best thing. i just really want my shit back. i've got a pipe, bong, shirt, and a old swim suit. i could care less about the swim suit though.

3. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

He's prolly not returning it because he might be busy. who knows....bottom line...if you want your stuff back you need to be assertive about getting it back.

4. katatat

i've tried that. i'll text him asking when i can get it back. never answers and if he does its always "stop texting me"

5. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Oh....well that changes things. He's doing this to either piss you off or he's using your bong n shit. Who knows...maybe he's using the swimsuit. lol

Not sure how you get it back other than involving someone else like his best friend or family member.

6. katatat

well i know he wouldn't use the pipe knowing that my boyfriend i had after him is the one that gave it to me hence his bitterness about breaking it.

and he's the stoner type to where he wouldn't purposly break a piece unless of course above reason. and besides, he's too big;) to fit into my swim suit bottoms.

7. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

Hell, I'm STILL waiting to get my laptop back from my ex and it's been like 3 months.

8. Nealius

Nealius New Member

Wouldnt it just be easier to buy a new pipe, bong and shirt?
    Forget about the stuff, let it go and move on with your life.

9. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

does the shirt pipe and bong have any sentimentally value? if it doesn't just let it go and move on.

10. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

you need to go over to her place and demand that you get it back. I mean it's your stuff and you need it.